Gills In The Blood Interview with Bradley Dack | Vital Football

Gills In The Blood Interview with Bradley Dack

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13556

On You Tube now...35 minutes and a proper camera person!!

I didn't share this one as the sound quality is so bad, I could only hear about half of it.
Frustrating as there would have been some interesting stuff here but the wind and traffic noise spoil it.

The video was much better, he has clearly tried to address some of the issues mentioned in previous attempts, unfortunately they are reliant on the camera microphone, so external recordings are always going to prove difficult.
Equipment can be expensive and these guys are trying hard with what they have, maybe Santa can bring them some more professional gear, I like the idea of these interviews and hope they continue to work on them.

Sorry guys, but with my hearing problems I could only catch the odd word and couldn't understand any of it.

If the plan is to do a load of these, even a cheap microphone that can be passed around would be better..

Plus on a windy day, with hindsight it was maybe not a good idea to sit out in the open....

If its the one I heard about, I thnk they just caught him at some charity/local football day, so probably didn't have many options to move to a better area.

Bradley was very complimentary about Justin Edinburgh! Best coach he has worked for and helped his game the most!

mozzer59 - 6/6/2017 10:07

Bradley was very complimentary about Justin Edinburgh! Best coach he has worked for and helped his game the most!

What do you think Justin's been eating, Mozzer?