Gills finish 10th again | Vital Football

Gills finish 10th again

I did us to win our last 5 games and we finished 7th behind Lincoln on goal difference.

Mmmm interesting I have got 10th with 69 points and +2 goal difference- would most certainly taken that at the start of the season

Two wins two defeats and a draw

I said on another thread that the minimum we need to give us any shout is win on Saturday (that’s a must), draw v Posh and then win the last three. I don’t think we’ll achieve that, but as a test, I put those results in for us and the actual results I think will happen in the other games and we ended up 6th, two points clear of the spotters with a poorer goal difference. One of the reasons I see a lot of our rivals dropping points as a lot of them are playing each other and relegation strugglers (who I see picking up points).

So for me, four wins and a draw v Posh (which is unlikely) gives us a shout as others will surely drop points - especially as many have at least two games a week to play in the run in.

Correct Octopus.
Always like to check back on these threads where people were predicting where we’d finish and how many points would be needed for a playoff place etc once the season is over.
I should have had more faith. I cashed out early on my top half bet!