Gills drop to 19th | Vital Football

Gills drop to 19th

AFCW starting to get left behind but the other 3 places are still up for grabs. Can our away form keep us up ?

Plymouth Argyle went from relegation places to contenders for play offs last year

Another reason to stick by Lovell. Teams usually have runs of form and we could just click like Plymouth have done twice.

There have been signs of it happening for us, then we get games like Saturday. Hopefully lessons are gradually sinking in.

I am not willing to risk the spectre of Westley.

Come the weekend we will have achieved being knocked out of the FA Cup, the League Cup, the Checkatrade Trophy and we will be sitting in the bottom 4.
What an achievement!!!!

Come the weekend we will have achieved being knocked out of the FA Cup, the League Cup, the Checkatrade Trophy and we will be sitting in the bottom 4.
What an achievement!!!!

We will definitely not be in the bottom 4, no matter what happens this week. We're 2 places outside the bottom 4, and Rochdale are the only team playing Saturday that could catch us. Oxford and Bristol Rovers have no game.

We will definitely not be in the bottom 4, no matter what happens this week. We're 2 places outside the bottom 4, and Rochdale are the only team playing Saturday that could catch us. Oxford and Bristol Rovers have no game.
I
t's only a matter of time. The displays at home do not give me the confidence that we will stay up.

I
t's only a matter of time. The displays at home do not give me the confidence that we will stay up.

Being relegated by the end of the season doesn't sound as dramatic as being in the relegation zone by the end of the weekend, I suppose?

Personally, the displays away give me confidence we will stay up.

We can do it at home too! Just need consistency, and more positive people through the the turnstiles :-)

'more positive people through the the turnstiles :-)'

Don't count on half of this board then lol

More than half of the posters of this board don't go to games. This place is great to get the frustration of The Gills out, as long as it's not on the terraces :-)

More than half of the posters of this board don't go to games. This place is great to get the frustration of The Gills out, as long as it's not on the terraces :-)

I've been to a lot of home games this season and witnessed the odd good performance and many poor performances hence my frustration.
Like a lot of fans I no longer live in the Medway Towns. My expenditure for home games consists of a match ticket, petrol for a 70 mile approx round trip, food and a drink all of which comes out of my pension.
I then get served up total dross as it was on Saturday and sadly this is tending to be the norm.

I've been to a lot of home games this season and witnessed the odd good performance and many poor performances hence my frustration.
Like a lot of fans I no longer live in the Medway Towns. My expenditure for home games consists of a match ticket, petrol for a 70 mile approx round trip, food and a drink all of which comes out of my pension.
I then get served up total dross as it was on Saturday and sadly this is tending to be the norm.

Grumpy old git! ;-)