Gillingham media stars | Vital Football

Gillingham media stars

kettners

Vital Squad Member
I've tuned in to a few gills supporters blogs on YouTube where we now have at least 3 media stars at my last count -
I must admit they do give decent updates and actual clips of the game are incorporated. I guess my point is will we all be eventually giving reports and game clips in this fashion and sites like this will eventually become redundant as technology moves on. Now I class myself as an 'old en ' and not particularly a great techno phobe
There's one guy who I think started this trend who got a beard I don't know his name but he is pretty good
Any thoughts ?

Matt from Gills in the Blood is a good lad. Went to school with him and we used to watch Gills together with a few other lads in the late 90's to the early 00's.

If you like those videos I'd advise you to watch The Last Waltz Blog's interview with Mark Patterson. He has some good stories going back to our Playoff final matches and time in the Championship and gives an insight into why Mbo is yet to feature for the first team.

Hi all. I'm part of The Last Waltz Blog so find it interesting to see what people are saying about digital content. Appreciate the kind words about our interview with Mark Patterson - he was great with us, and spent probably another hour with us off camera chatting and showing us around Priestfield.

In terms of what we actually do, I personally am fully aware that this type of thing isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's to be expected. That said, if we in any way can help bring a few Gills fans closer to the action who can't make games regularly for various reasons, then we feel like it's job done on our part.

We hope those of you that have seen our stuff do enjoy it however, and we're always very welcome to feedback and suggestions!

I don't personally read blogs or watch YouTube vids or podcasts or whatever, but I can see it being useful for expats etc.

It does seem like a new blog or social media account is created every month though.

There was a time when Gills in the Blood was posting pretty much daily criticising Scally over the Pennock appointment, but he's calmed down a bit now and is back to being informative.