Gillingham B team | Vital Football

Gillingham B team

Feels like the use of the B team has been neglected a bit since Harris left. I thought the idea of it was to include some first team players who have been short of minutes in recent weeks to give them match fitness but seems Clemence doesn’t want to use it that way.

Feels like the use of the B team has been neglected a bit since Harris left. I thought the idea of it was to include some first team players who have been short of minutes in recent weeks to give them match fitness but seems Clemence doesn’t want to use it that way.
If we are adopting this high press game then I would imagine that there is a really tough training
program at the moment especially tough on the older players.

Did anyone go last night? I am wondering if the loans some of them have had mean they are close to the first team squad?

We’re adopting a high press game? 🤔
A high press involves getting the ball forward quickly, and then getting possession back as soon as possible if we lose it.

I thought recently we were playing a passing game where we try to retain possession? :confused:

Only just found out he lived in Woolpit and regularly watched village cricket.i would guess in the village.Woolpit hosted Kent a few years ago.It is a ground I go to a few times a season.i possibly saw and may have even spoken to Ian Lavender and never realised.

Wrong thread Chris.