Gibbs-White | Vital Football

Gibbs-White

Irn-Bru Fleck

Vital Squad Member
What is his best position then? I always thought at wolves he was a young tricky winger but I get the vibes he's more of a CAM? Hope so anyway..

He's a really attack minded midfielder who can play just about anywhere.

Probably best as a number 10, favouring spaces on the left side cutting in on his right.

Could play as one of two supporting a striker for us, or as the one behind two strikers. With our pathetic, lazy, amateurish inability to sign wingers, the latter might be the best bet. Especially as I don't think we have a CF capable of playing any sort of lone role.

A slight worry is that as a ball carrying inventive midfielder his natural place at United will be the bench...

He will run in a forward direction with the ball from somewhere in midfield hopefully 🙏
thats as simple as ya can put it Aya and absolutely spot on, thats how i teach my players as simple as possible,none of this playing in the hole this pivot that drop in between lines that look for trigger points high press low press.
just pass to your own player and go forward if ya cant go forward come back ,if ya get 1 on 1 get at him. simple as that

Would really like to see him as part of a front 3 with Ndiaye and Brewster. Yes I know Brewster but he has scored goals at every club he has placed until SUFC. With creativity around and behind him surely that instinct will return.

Would really like to see him as part of a front 3 with Ndiaye and Brewster. Yes I know Brewster but he has scored goals at every club he has placed until SUFC. With creativity around and behind him surely that instinct will return.
No room for our goalscoring skipper then BFL.UTB

No room for our goalscoring skipper then BFL.UTB
On the bench Rod. Billy is and always will be a Blades legend but we have to move forward and have a refresh now.
The only way we are going to unlock Brewsters potential or tempt potential buyers is by playing him.
With Gibbs-White and Ndiaye either side of him and Hourihane's dead ball delivery he has to start scoring and get his confidence back.
We just cannot keep relying on Billy. We have McGoldrick, McBurnie and Burke but I have very little faith in any of them.
If it works happy days if not we have 4 strikers to offload asap with potential huge losses.
As we know from the Princes interview we dont have alot of money so it is vital that we get Brewster back doing what he has done at every other club and every level he has played at and that is scoring goals.