Get someone else to pay your Season Ticket | Vital Football

Get someone else to pay your Season Ticket

tell_it_like_it_is

Vital Reserves Team
Get B365 to pay for your season Ticket

World Cup Finalists Brazil/Spain 18/1
World Cup Winners & Top Scorer Spain/Neymar 80/1 Brazil/Neymar 25/1

Sorry but it is a mugs game betting!So its a NO for me but i wish you well if you All win.

Shorely not the old mugs game line... its money for old rope at the right odds/value...just like 18/1 for Spain & Brazil in the final!

Lots of people enjoy a good sports wager and don't lose or make a bit of a profit.

Shorely not the old mugs game line... its money for old rope at the right odds/value...just like 18/1 for Spain & Brazil in the final!

Lots of people enjoy a good sports wager and don't lose or make a bit of a profit.

Yes, your right , the old mugs game line . I'd rather keep the money I have and not risk it.

So if it's money for old rope , u can guarantee people will win then lol

Yep , the old mugs game is alive and well .

Yes sure like any investment if you get the value you are guaranteed to win in the long run.
Generally don't bet at short prices as layers know people look for the most obvious winner and so shorten them up disproportionately.

There is so much info now freely available on the Internet and with the pressure of the Betting exchanges the dark days of the layer holding all the aces is gone.

That's what everyone's favourite fat cockney gangster bloke told me anyway

In that case neither does "shaw lane OB" "England v Costa Rica" and may i say one or three others .

but really does it matter . not to me it dont . :lol::lol::cheers:

Yes sure like any investment if you get the value you are guaranteed to win in the long run.
Generally don't bet at short prices as layers know people look for the most obvious winner and so shorten them up disproportionately.

There is so much info now freely available on the Internet and with the pressure of the Betting exchanges the dark days of the layer holding all the aces is gone.

That's what everyone's favourite fat cockney gangster bloke told me anyway
Barry Fry?

In that case neither does "shaw lane OB" "England v Costa Rica" and may i say one or three others .

but really does it matter . not to me it dont . :lol::lol::cheers:
Sorry we are linked to England! Its the quite season for info on City so why not other bits and pieces!Im sure Jules/ moderators will move threads if they dont want them on here.!

Sorry we are linked to England! Its the quite season for info on City so why not other bits and pieces!Im sure Jules/ moderators will move threads if they dont want them on here.!

notice the items after the word"dont" . post actually meant in jest to the earlier posts . I dont actually give a tinkers cuss who posts what and where they post it lol . why not just hae one place . make things a lot simpler lol . chill pill time lol