Get Massey off | Vital Football

Get Massey off

Hold on a mo MIW...just wait for someone with limited viewing to tell us we know nowt and how well he's playing.

Jimmy Jazz - 2/4/2018 18:27

The crab has done nothing either

The " crab " as you refer to in your clumsy attempt at a fishing expedition is the only footballer on show...mind you watching Scotland you woldnt know a decent player if he kicked you in the bollocks.

Jimmy Jazz - 2/4/2018 18:57

He is tidy on the ball but we need more from him he can do it but hadn’t pushed us on .

We expect everything of him every week. Nothing from Power.

I'd love to hear why Massey gets a start in front of Colclough, he's been poor all season and looks to have no confidence whatsoever.

Normally I like to be a calming voice in a pile-on of a player - and I do think Massey has something as a player, we've won a hell of a lot of games with him, you can't carry a player that long - but he's sorely lacking in gumption and effort which is just not what we need right now. Roberts and Colclough have earned playing time. Massey hasn't.

Again I am forced to agree with MiW. What was it the commentator said as Massey left the field? He's struggled to get involved?
Something that could have been said nearly 30 times this season!

Thought Morsy did have an off night by his usual high standards and when he has an off night the team normally do. But Massey my god, words fail me. Elder was crap but he’s done well recently so I can accept an off night. Massey is consistently crap and still plays. Powell and Byrne our best two players by a mile. Also it’s early days but I can probably tell you already that Vaughan isn’t going to cut it next season. Grigg has to start every game if fit.

Power was shit anorl if we are going to start singling players out.

Colclough was 'Masseyesq' when he came on.

QPR are in a transfer tussle with Nottingham Forest to the potential signing of Wigan Athletic’s Gavin Massey according to The Daily Mail.

Both clubs have registered their interest in signing Massey with his contract due to expire at the end of this season.