Gert ...... | Vital Football

Gert ......

Horrible times - I switched off tonight as I just couldn't watch it. I have never done that before.

The top teams are light years ahead of us all of a sudden.....at least those 3 games are over and we can start to compete on a slightly more even playing field next.

We've had 4 brilliant seasons and now this is the step back one - we've got to get through it somehow.

Horrible times - I switched off tonight as I just couldn't watch it. I have never done that before.

The top teams are light years ahead of us all of a sudden.....at least those 3 games are over and we can start to compete on a slightly more even playing field next.

We've had 4 brilliant seasons and now this is the step back one - we've got to get through it somehow.
That's exactly it, just get through it.Survive by hook or by crook and learn from it.CW has the biggest strides to make as he's never been through a patch like this so it's a big test of his fortitude, his standing and his repuation which seems, according to quite a few pundits , not to be in question .

They were all wrong last year, let's hope they are all right this year.

unfortunately we dont have the right sort of players to get through it. we wil go down this season . we wont go down with a wimper but we will go down,we,re quite simply rubbish

Just the two subs again shows how badly wrong CW has got the squad balance.

Thinking he could wing it with Robinson and Stevens is as irresponsible a miscalculation as he'll ever make, and the lack of signing and integrating an attacking midfielder, even letting the one we did have leave on loan, is an atrocious decision.

We're Lunnying our way back to the Championship, and we can't rule out being one of the worst sides in PL history. It's painful.