Genocide of British People | Vital Football

Genocide of British People

david-avfc

Vital Football Hero
According to the BNP, there is a genocide against white British people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/14/ukip-bnp-racist_n_5322084.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

The oficial BNP Youth video also says "help us prevent the genocide of the indigenous peoples of Britain!" in the description

In case anyone doesn't know, genocide is defined as "The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group" (Oxford Dictionary).

I haven't heard of any mass killings in the UK recently, have I missed something?

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact these people are a recognized and real political party, or the fact that some people actually vote for them??

If anyone on here is seriously considering voting for BNP, please rip up your poll card and do yourself, and the country a favour and stay out of politics altogether.

The "indigenous" peoples of Britain were the celts. As far as I know the "genocide" as they want to put it began with the Roman and the Anglo Saxon invasions. "British" nowadays means nothing, If you have a British passport you are British. But that doesn't change my heritage or mean I am being killed off, these people are morons.

UKIP will be very pleased with that article however.