General Football thread | Page 469 | Vital Football

General Football thread

11 points is worst team in history.

16 is, I think, only the third worst.

Sunderland got 15, Huddersfield 16

Don't forget Colback's contribution to QPR as well, has been great for them. They should be safe now. Like that club. Anything to send the nasty fans of Huddersfield down
Who was that then?

11 points is worst team in history.

16 is, I think, only the third worst.

Sunderland got 15, Huddersfield 16

Don't forget Colback's contribution to QPR as well, has been great for them. They should be safe now. Like that club. Anything to send the nasty fans of Huddersfield down
In addition to Huddersfield Town being down the wrong end of the Championship, Rotherham United (who have 23 points with 6 games to go) are in danger of equalling their own records of the bottom five lowest ever points in the Championship: https://footyaccumulators.com/news/championship/lowest-ever-championship-points-tallies

Currently the bottom 3 in the Championship comprises miserable moaning Yorkshire teams, thus leaving Sheffield United with no local derbies should they get relegated and Leeds United get promoted.

Reading some of the Everton forums, they are very, very hostile towards us.
They feel very hard done by what with their 6 v 4 points, also apparently our fans taunted them at the home game which their very upset about.
Scouse pricks
OWD their 🙄

Lots of talk about Forest selling Murillo. Corinthians are in such financial straits they wish to talk to Forest about bringing the agreed payment of instalments forward. Forest could use this opportunity to bid for Yuri Alberto, Centre Forward, 23 yrs. Brazil International. Looks more than capable.

apart from scarpa, the other Brazilians have been pretty good. gerrim in!

Its Everton at home to Burnley and Luton at home to Bournemouth today.
I've a feeling we're going to be under pressure again by tomorrow.

Fancy Burnley to get a point. Luton know this is a must win game. Palace and Brentford are probably both down for a loss and will be drawn firmly in to battle. If everything goes our way tomorrow could be a free hit.

Fancy Burnley to get a point. Luton know this is a must win game. Palace and Brentford are probably both down for a loss and will be drawn firmly in to battle. If everything goes our way tomorrow could be a free hit.

I was just thinking about Brentford.

They have an easy run in after playing villa this weekend and in fact their next 3 are Everton, Burnley and Sheffield United. Given they likely beat shef united anyway I think we could do with them pulling themselves clear to help us take points off Everton and Burnley. If they lose to Burnley and Everton they will be right in the shit but then likely so will we.

Going through some of my match day program collections this morning. I have been collecting since the 60s from game I attended. Breathe it in Pope. View attachment 72518View attachment 72517View attachment 72516View attachment 72515View attachment 72519
Explains a lot.

I have the bottom one. Went through a spate of collecting from eBay and have some great ones. Including the 91 final and song sheet, pretty much all the European cup games.

Had all the ones I had personally attended until somewhere in the league one days. I started to realise that if I kept it up I'd need a separate house to store them all

Explains a lot.

I have the bottom one. Went through a spate of collecting from eBay and have some great ones. Including the 91 final and song sheet, pretty much all the European cup games.

Had all the ones I had personally attended until somewhere in the league one days. I started to realise that if I kept it up I'd need a separate house to store them all
That's the trouble with collecting, there always comes a time when decisions have to be made. with me it's model trains

Its Everton at home to Burnley and Luton at home to Bournemouth today.
I've a feeling we're going to be under pressure again by tomorrow.

Happy for any result in Luton game except a Luton win. With Man City away as their next match Luton will see this game as must win

Everton v Burnley would like a draw or Everton win

Again both teams will see this as must win

Would be nice to see Burnley's unbeaten run come to an end against a team they can't afford to lose to

Would leave Burnley with 6 games left and needing to gain 7 points over us to overhaul us due to our far superior goal difference

Happy for any result in Luton game except a Luton win. With Man City away as their next match Luton will see this game as must win

Everton v Burnley would like a draw or Everton win

Again both teams will see this as must win

Would be nice to see Burnley's unbeaten run come to an end against a team they can't afford to lose to

Would leave Burnley with 6 games left and needing to gain 7 points over us to overhaul us due to our far superior goal difference
Could do with Everton keeping their winless run though. A draw for me, despite the fact I'd much rather Everton survive over Luton. Sheffield U, Burnley and Luton deserve to go down - but if Luton do survive we want it to be at Evertons expense and not ours.