General Football thread | Page 488 | Vital Football

General Football thread

Sounds like Luton are done. Think they needed to get something from this one but sounding like the fumes they were running on are spent.

At home, this stage of the season to a team that has been struggling. This is a great result for us

Its not looking good for huddersfield.

1f5.jpg

This is absolutely nailed on. I know they won’t but it’d be amazing if Brentford were relegated, the thing their fans don’t realise is absolutely no one other than a few Forest fans would give a fuck if they were as well.
I would love to see Brentford go down. But maybe it’s the right result today though. Luton blunts and Burnley go down. Everton in the shit next year, Leicester with points deduction and Brentford with no toney.

Let's make sure we do the business as we don't want Burnley within 3 points on the last game ...unless they are above us at that time!

Sounds like Luton are done. Think they needed to get something from this one but sounding like the fumes they were running on are spent.

At home, this stage of the season to a team that has been struggling. This is a great result for us
We will never have a better chance now. Burnley will chase us down. Still think we need a win tomorrow .

Last edited:
I would love to see Brentford go down. But maybe it’s the right result today though. Luton blunts and Burnley go down. Everton in the shit next year, Leicester with points deduction and Brentford with no toney.
They're doing ok without him today.

That, and they'll have 60/70m burning a hole in their pocket when he leaves.

I'd be more concerned if any of...

Pinnock
Jensen
Damsgaard
Wissa
Mbuemo

...were pinched before next season.
And obvs Frank may be head hunted for a bigger gig.

Let's make sure we do the business as we don't want Burnley within 3 points on the last game ...unless they are above us at that time!
3 points should be fine their GD is twice as bad as ours.

But agree we need to take the initiative for once and get ourselves some breathing space when given the chance. A win tomorrow I think gives Burnley too much to do given they have to play us.

They're doing ok without him today.

That, and they'll have 60/70m burning a hole in their pocket when he leaves.

I'd be more concerned if any of...

Pinnock
Jensen
Damsgaard
Wissa
Mbuemo

...were pinched before next season.
And obvs Frank may be head hunted for a bigger gig.
That would be ideal, frank goes to say West Ham?

Lutons GD battered in the last 2 weeks

A win tomorrow would be absolutely huge. City were getting nothing, and we must win at Blades. 2 wins and I think we’re ok

I've always disliked Brentford, but they've done us proud today & to be fair to them they have looked good, if they repeat the performance next week at Everton should pull off a result there. All in all it's been a good week for us with Everton shipping & now Luton 5 at home we now really need to do our jobs tomorrow.

I told you lot I couldn't see Brentford beating Luton but you wouldn't listen.

I still can't see us winning at Everton either!

Sheff Utd doing their best to help Burnley's goal difference, we have to watch them too now. Credit to them for hanging in the fight.

Everton have 2 games in hand and a 2 point lead on Luton, not to mention goal difference. They will also likely get points back from appeal.

It's a shoot out between us and Luton (hopefully not Burnley too, or going there will be horrific). Win tomorrow, a couple of points back from the appeal, and we're looking good.

We will 100% balls it up though.

If we don't beat Everton tomorrow or at least get a point we're still up to our necks in it. With Burnley Sheff Utd still to play away it's not looking good in my opinion.