General Election | Vital Football

General Election

The Tories will win and win massively. The SNP will win all 59 seats in Scotland.

Calling a general election was the most obvious thing for the PM to do. Labour are unelectable under Corbyn, the Liberals are an irrelevance and UKIP and the Greens are of no consequence.

She may have said that she was going to wait but that was simply never going to happen; why on earth would you wait when this is as close to being a dead certs as it is possible to be.

Largely agree but expecting the Lib Dems to pick up a few of Labour's seats too.

I think the whole thing is an opportunist trap and should probably be blocked. She wants time to clean up the mess after Brexit as best she can and for people to forget.

The SNP might do what you say but I've got a sneaking suspicion they won't blitz it completely. They will still have nearly all the seats, even if it goes badly for them.

Tories need this election before they are done for the massive electoral fraud in the last election.

Tories need this election before they are done for the massive electoral fraud in the last election.

Yes - classic dead cat tactic. I thought skinner did well bringing it up and asking if those who may have broken the rules would be allowed to stand.
Thanks for the double post. Still well on track for two pages!

in_the_top_one - 20/4/2017 11:52

Not looking so good for Labour in the polling so far!

Wasn't looking good for Trump or Brexit either.

Also II brought that up before the Beast of Bolsover, I imagine he's a regular reader of my musings on various subjects throughout the world wide web.

Nearly there lads

I would think that Keir Starmers comments this morning will guarantee a landslide victory for the Conservatives

Glad I popped back. It's swinging in here!

More swinging than Peter Snow's swingometer on a particularly windy day.

Poor old Kier Starmer. What more can he do..?

Labour voter my entire life, Labour member for 6 years. No more.

Absolutely detest Corbyn. He is an utter disgrace to democracy.

How bad do you have to be for a lifetime Labour voter to believe the Tories would make a better government? And I feel a stab right in my heart as I type that, but it's true.

I don't know what I'll do- probably have to waste my vote on an anti-brexit liberal vote

Pope. I have been a Tory voter all my life and I cannot vote for the Tories. I just cannot see how they are going to help those who actually need it. I could never vote for Corbyn and the Liberals are a waste of time and energy. UKIP are an irrelevance

I have no idea what i am going to do

Lib Dems or Green then?

The greens are always a nice, comfortable protest vote, especially on local councils where they can help to make your neighbourhood nicer. They would be way more popular if they ever got to speak on tv. Shamefully overlooked in favour of sensationalist ukippers where the broadcasters are clearly hoping for some sort of car crash: accidentally slipping out some racism, sexual attraction towards a gorilla, etc.

Two pages MoFos! As predicted.
:77: