GAZZA 9PM Tonight | Vital Football

GAZZA 9PM Tonight

CM

Vital Champions League
Should be interesting .

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cnsqyg/being-paul-gascoigne

Interesting if you like watching peoples lives fall apart, itv shite and the kind of publicity that's helped ruin him in the first place.

I will be watching the Gypos at the races on channel 4, i have no interest in watching Gazza he has had so many chances to get himself sorted.

Paul Kannell - 24/9/2013 19:48

Interesting if you like watching peoples lives fall apart, itv shite and the kind of publicity that's helped ruin him in the first place.

Next time I decide to post something , I will run it via yourself using the PM facility for you to see if it is interesting , pertinent etc etc .

It has to be said, its getting harder and harder on here to offer a considered opinion, without getting some gimps on your back, as they simply have nothing better to say. And with many of them, its the long term ones, who seem to think they 'own what you can say on here'.

Happens an awful lot, and is killing the board I reckon.

But, if that's what admin wants, the shooting down of perfectly good threads to the few 'old posters' on here with nothing to add.

Kim Jong Un - 24/9/2013 20:31

It has to be said, its getting harder and harder on here to offer a considered opinion, without getting some gimps on your back, as they simply have nothing better to say. And with many of them, its the long term ones, who seem to think they 'own what you can say on here'.

Happens an awful lot, and is killing the board I reckon.

But, if that's what admin wants, the shooting down of perfectly good threads to the few 'old posters' on here with nothing to add.

Fabulous! Put your pet lip away and maybe engage in the discussions you started. You ask for bother, it arrives, then you run away.

I promise to leave soon and you can come back out from under your stone.

Run away. Its you that loves to hide. I'll PM you, next time I'm up, rest assured.

Anyway, why aren't you watching Ranger play tonight, he loves guns too?

Paul Kannell - 24/9/2013 19:48

I agree - just what the hell are we going to learn about this fella that we don't already know. Just get your fucking life sorted Gascoigne.

As long as people keep helping him he won't find rock bottom.

Until he finds that place there is no way back "up" for him.

He thinks he's scraped the bottom, but he hasn't. Until he does he'll never change.

not sure if any on here actually know him or the family,before shouting their opinions.
my son in laws family lives right next door and are close friends.dont judge folk by what you read in the media or see on tv.
Gazza is a good bloke with deep problems simple as that.
imagine one of your family members in the media spotlight being followed and having their phones tapped ffs.
would tip me over the edge that!

OldLeazes - 24/9/2013 23:00

As long as people keep helping him he won't find rock bottom.

Until he finds that place there is no way back "up" for him.

He thinks he's scraped the bottom, but he hasn't. Until he does he'll never change.

I agree ol,wev'e all hit rock bottom at times in life and bounced back.
twat is though we were unknown and not of interest to the media.imagine how his every waking day is with some spunke bubble camera man chasing his every move?