GARBAGE | Page 8 | Vital Football

GARBAGE

Made in Wigan - 18/2/2018 13:38

. In the main there has been an improvement.

cant of been. im back.

oh. and to anbody listening. context in an 9 page thred. drip insted of grip. childish digs about ignore and probateon. childish snidyness. from what ive seen this week some peeple refuse to move on.

truelatic4eva - 18/2/2018 13:22

Grip! - 18/2/2018 13:15

vancouverlatic - 17/2/2018 20:48

truelatic4eva - 17/2/2018 12:37

You have know idea what Lindsay said,really?

Well butt out then.

Moronic response from a true idiot who’s constantly complaining about other people’s insults.
Can’t make it up.

I am intrigued to know why this one didn't warrant a response from admin? Maybe because TL4E and i dont hit the alert button and/or take offence for the slightest little dig!

Different rules apply to me and you on here mate.
If either of us had called anyone a 'moronic idiot' all your usual snowflakes would be on ranting and raving and a bollocking from Admin would be on the cards without a doubt.
Obviously the new rules don't apply to the majority.

Well butt out then.

Moronic response from a true idiot who’s constantly complaining about other people’s insults.
Can’t make it up.

I am intrigued to know why this one didn't warrant a response from admin? Maybe because TL4E and i dont hit the alert button and/or take offence for the slightest little dig!

And you couldn't have pm'd to ask? Or emailed after I let you back on?

Why?

Because, it was someone reacting to TL4E having yet another pop at yet another poster, that's why.

No good acting the victims here. I'm totally neutral, have tried to give everyone a fair go but two of you are still not happy unless having a go. Yours having a pop at a users spelling the other day. Then people react to you.

Totally up to you both, you can find another forum and I'll wish you all the best or you can follow very simple rules. It's not difficult.

It's tiresome though, nearly every thread becomes about you both.

It's meant to be about Wigan this forum.

I did try to discuss by pm with TL but he's not responded, not my fault that.

BrickLatic - 18/2/2018 14:18

cant of been. im back.

oh. and to anbody listening. context in an 9 page thred. drip insted of grip. childish digs about ignore and probateon. childish snidyness. from what ive seen this week some peeple refuse to move on.

Sorry brick but I am a Wiganner and proud of it. I am not going to have someone telling me that by moving 25 miles to bloody Form by I have no longer got the right to call myself that.

I have this poster telling me I cannot live in Formby, I am not allowed to spend time with my grandchild instead of attending games, my Son is henpecked because he didn't want a season ticket this year as he was busy planning his wedding and every time I post a comment about football he makes some reference to me being a "real" fan. Add to that the fact that you can make all the spelling mistakes you want, ( something I do not have an issue with), but if my iPad autocorrect without amendment he is all over me like a rash. And you want me to have a go about a play on his name?

Give me a break.

VitalFootballAdmin - 18/2/2018 15:24

truelatic4eva - 18/2/2018 13:22

Well butt out then.

Can’t make it up.

Different rules apply to me and you on here mate.
If either of us had called anyone a 'moronic idiot' all your usual snowflakes would be on ranting and raving and a bollocking from Admin would be on the cards without a doubt.
Obviously the new rules don't apply to the majority.

Well butt out then.

Can’t make it up.

And you couldn't have pm'd to ask? Or emailed after I let you back on?

Why?

Because, it was someone reacting to TL4E having yet another pop at yet another poster, that's why.

No good acting the victims here. I'm totally neutral, have tried to give everyone a fair go but two of you are still not happy unless having a go. Yours having a pop at a users spelling the other day. Then people react to you.

Totally up to you both, you can find another forum and I'll wish you all the best or you can follow very simple rules. It's not difficult.

It's tiresome though, nearly every thread becomes about you both.

It's meant to be about Wigan this forum.

I did try to discuss by pm with TL but he's not responded, not my fault that.

I don't normally revert to cartoons but to this.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cant of been. im back.

Aye. But like I said it's been an improvement!

Oscarbon - 18/2/2018 15:25

cant of been. im back.

Sorry brick but I am a Wiganner and proud of it. I am not going to have someone telling me that by moving 25 miles to bloody Form by I have no longer got the right to call myself that.

I have this poster telling me I cannot live in Formby, I am not allowed to spend time with my grandchild instead of attending games, my Son is henpecked because he didn't want a season ticket this year as he was busy planning his wedding and every time I post a comment about football he makes some reference to me being a "real" fan. Add to that the fact that you can make all the spelling mistakes you want, ( something I do not have an issue with), but if my iPad autocorrect without amendment he is all over me like a rash. And you want me to have a go about a play on his name?

Give me a break.

break given mate.

ps. my post reely wernt aimed at you but i get your point. im butting out of the bitch fest rite now.

BrickLatic - 18/2/2018 19:11

Oscarbon - 18/2/2018 15:25

cant of been. im back.

Give me a break.

break given mate.

ps. my post reely wernt aimed at you but i get your point. im butting out of the bitch fest rite now.

Cheers Brick. Sorry for having a moan but I seem to spend half my time on here defending myself.

hindleymonwafc - 18/2/2018 11:07

I reserve my hatred for things like cancer...now I hate that bastard with a passion.

Having lost my wife in 2011 at the young age of 49 I concur sir .

Jimmy Jazz - 18/2/2018 20:20

hindleymonwafc - 18/2/2018 11:07

I reserve my hatred for things like cancer...now I hate that bastard with a passion.

Having lost my wife in 2011 at the young age of 49 I concur sir .

Aye it touches us all Jimmy...you must have a strength I'm not sure I posses.