Game week 34 | Page 14 | Vital Football

Game week 34

No.
You'd given up before a ball was kicked, predicting doom and gloom.
So when it happens you sit back with a condescending smirk on your face and see nothing but what you expected to see.

We haven't been great, but it's nowhere near as bad a performance as you and 98% of the wrist slashers on here are making out.

I genuinely believe you,Will etc get off on this.

You literally give up after 3 mins of kick off, every single game.

Are you actually deluded? We’re a point off the relegation zone and have just put in a gutless performance in our biggest game of the season against a side right next to us who’ve just been pumped 6-0 and you think it’s been alright?

Will you be this passive when we get relegated or are we still just wrist slashers? Only thing more shite than watching this is listening to people defend this shit. It’s why we’ve been so shit for so long. 2-0 to Everton who’ve won one game all year through a keeper mistake against 10 men and you’re blaming the fans. Fuck off.

Will Taiwo be fit in a couple of weeks? Could be a real boost. Obviously the City game is irrelevant.

We've been pretty gutless today.

We are all watching the same match on the same format. You can't honestly claim they've left everything on the pitch today.

We have done well in spells because we have good players.

But they haven't been anywhere near as good as they can be or treated the game as the must win it is.

Everton have been shite but wanted this more and that is unforgivable. Our players have looked like timid mice at times.

that I have to agree with this makes me rage.

Said before the game that random players have a habit of scoring their 1 banger of the season against us. Honestly thought it would be the headers though!

Sheff united is the big game now. Thankfully Luton may have run out of gas.

If we cannot manage 3 points against Sheffield United we really are fucked. Hope for a couple of points back. Going to be squeaky

With goal difference, so long as we don't capitulate against man city a win at Sheffield United may be enough

Going to turn off TV now can't stand what will be 1/2 hour of fawning over Sean Dyche I've got a couple of things to watch that I recorded on Talking pictures last night. Dixon of Dock green. & Budgie couple of proper programmes from my younger days got to be better way of spending the next 2 hours than the last 2

Never said anything about Nuno, but considering that now he managed us for the same amount of games as Cooper plus he had the new manager boost at the start, I expected much more.
Yes he was hampered with the Ancon nd the usual injuries, but apart from some improvement up front, you barely notice any improvement.
Now forget performances, it's result time ( look at Everton today), nd we arent getting any.

You’re a fucking clown if you think we’ve been ‘unlucky’… it’s actually pathetic that you’d defend it
I'd call it unlucky when two shots go in off the post and we're denied at least three clear penalties.

Those asking for more blood and thunder are forgetting we'd have picked up a few red cards playing that way, given the officiating.

That's not to say we played well - MGW, Hudson-Odoi and Murillo well below par today. The MGW miss which would have made it 1-1 was the turning point.

Right I would play 3 central mids between now and the end of the season - Yates and Dominguez with Danilo licence to go forward . Elanga, MGW and Taiwo or wood as the front man . I feel CHO is ineffective. We are too open. I might even go 3cds instead of 3 Mids with Williams and Aina or Tavares as wing backs.

Go fuck yourself Stenroach.

I am fucking gutted today. Hurting.

I didn't say shit about giving up or us losing today on this thread.

And unless you are looking through our window at me and my daughter watching this, how the fuck do you know what expression I've got on my face?

You've got about a dozen posters saying far more vitriolic stuff than I am, go after them.

We haven't been good enough. Two shit goals, none scored. Yes, we should have had a penalty and that would have changed the game, but you can't rely on that.

You simply cannot claim that this team played blood and thunder and gave everything today because they fucking did not. Anyone can see that.

You are simply backing everything they do because you wanted the last manager shafted, you wanted this guy and you were fucking wrong but too small to admit it. So you get nasty wanting to warp reality and pretending that we are miles better.

We aren't. 17 games each now, Nuno scored two more. Big fucking improvement.

You were wrong.
I'm not getting nasty, I'm calm, calmer than you lot.

Have I told you to go fuck yourself?

We haven't been good enough, we lost.

It just hasn't been as bad as you are making out.

every game, days before, you and the usual suspects ," oh we will fuck it up, We will concede from a corner, Nunos shit, we're down, why do you even bother watching the game?

The last paragraph isn't aimed at you exclusively Pope, it's aimed at the lot of you negative , whinging, big girls blouses, entitled pricks the lot of you.

I'll let you revel in your misery all afternoon now, me, I'm optimistic we will stay up, slash away you miserable fucks.

Go fuck yourself Stenroach.

I am fucking gutted today. Hurting.

I didn't say shit about giving up or us losing today on this thread.

And unless you are looking through our window at me and my daughter watching this, how the fuck do you know what expression I've got on my face?

You've got about a dozen posters saying far more vitriolic stuff than I am, go after them.

We haven't been good enough. Two shit goals, none scored. Yes, we should have had a penalty and that would have changed the game, but you can't rely on that.

You simply cannot claim that this team played blood and thunder and gave everything today because they fucking did not. Anyone can see that.

You are simply backing everything they do because you wanted the last manager shafted, you wanted this guy and you were fucking wrong but too small to admit it. So you get nasty wanting to warp reality and pretending that we are miles better.

We aren't. 17 games each now, Nuno scored two more. Big fucking improvement.

You know what, Will wanted Cooper gone too, so did Malta. But I can respect them because they say what they see right now rather than pretending.

You were wrong.
We are lightweight up front. I’m not that impressed with Aina, Murillo or CHO. Thought Wood ran around like a headless chicken. MGW and Dominguez were poor. Do these players know the situation we are in or are they just fairly shit ….im torn between the two .

In Summary Stuart attwel and anthony taylor again are blind and unable to interpret the rules for at least 2 pens. One in the least was blatant handball.

We sat back and they scored from long range which is unfortunate.

But especially in the second half we didn't threaten and didn't deserve to win that.

Will need to up our game now for the last 4 games but we just need to better Luton results.