Game week 34 | Page 19 | Vital Football

Game week 34

We needed to turn up today. We needed to be at 100%, fully firing, aggressive and hard.

In the end Everton didn't even need to play slightly well to beat us 2-0.

I'm as sick of the decisions as anyone else, but you know what I'm really furious about? We sacked a manager who could get us up for these games when we needed it and brought in someone who can't, and now we are weak as fuck. I'm sick of the 'yeah but we made chances' when we come away with a point or nothing.

Those chances aren't going to help us come the end of the season.
Which matches did Cooper fire us up for in the first half of the season, he was great in the first season but lost the players this year so was pretty much ineffective.

Which matches did Cooper fire us up for in the first half of the season, he was great in the first season but lost the players this year so was pretty much ineffective.
He didn't last season in the first half either, but then when it came down to it he got us playing and kept us up.

I can't see where that's coming from this season.

I hope I'm wrong.

Man Utd
Chelsea
Villa
Wolves
Man City
Brentford
Palace
West Ham

All more bottle than we have seen in recent months

Beat the blades send them down then lose all the others and I think we’ll
Still stay up. I don’t want to stay up at more, it’s rubbish

We needed to turn up today. We needed to be at 100%, fully firing, aggressive and hard.

In the end Everton didn't even need to play slightly well to beat us 2-0.
This is the sad truth...
I hate us playing the victim card with all the bad decisions (even if its valid).
I just want us to show some fight ffs.
I feel like Nuno doesn't care.
Right now, I'd take low-block counter-attacking football. Cooper changed it when he had to. Nuno is changing nothing...

Think the statement re Var is a bit childish but they did warn PGMOL before the game re Atwell. The trip on Reyna was a pen anywhere else. The handballl would of been given 9/10. What part of ball did Young get for third shout. Standard letter in the post.

At some point, the PGMOL has to be held accountable. Might as well be us to do it..
With the vast sums of money involved, letters of apology just don't cut it..