Funtime Frankie | Vital Football

Funtime Frankie

Thupthetics

Vital Youth Team
He used to sell pin badges in brick quite a few years back now.
Anyone know if he;s still around not seen him. Hope he;s still about 100% Latics mon i've loads of badges off him?

Sorry to 'spoil' your thread Thupthetics but I thot your post was regarding our resident poster Frank Bullitt with his really relevant & insightful opions & you countering them....

Sorry to 'spoil' your thread Thupthetics but I thot your post was regarding our resident poster Frank Bullitt with his really relevant & insightful opions & you countering them....
Could be him i suppose?? The half St Helens half latics badges sold very well so he could be chilling in Spaim now!

He used to sell pin badges in brick quite a few years back now.
Anyone know if he;s still around not seen him. Hope he;s still about 100% Latics mon i've loads of badges off him?
I'm a St Helens fan as well as Latics, if you or anyone have a couple of the half Latics half Saints badges let me know i'll give you a few quid for them.

Cheers!

I'm a St Helens fan as well as Latics, if you or anyone have a couple of the half Latics half Saints badges let me know i'll give you a few quid for them.

Cheers!
Yip not so much an egg fan but if I was to have a club to follow it would be them. Did well Saints, Wires, Chemics etc, got themselves their own stadiums without the help of their local football club.
Love one of those badges.