Fun football. | Vital Football

Fun football.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Sat in a bar in Mallorca watching Italy v Spain. The bar is a fervent Bilbao owned concern. There are a few Italians in and loads of Spanish fans.
The atmosphere is beyond friendly and non threatening. There are no fat slaphead Brit stnuc about. Free tapas as well.

I was in Santa Pola for the 2012 Euros
Spain v Italy

Bar owner Italian, married to a Spanish woman who also owned the bar obviously, three daughters who couldn't seem to make their minds up whether they were Spanish or Italian

A mixture of Spanish and Italians in the bar, and two fat balding English blokes walked in, me and my mate.

Had a great night

Sat in a bar in Mallorca watching Italy v Spain. The bar is a fervent Bilbao owned concern. There are a few Italians in and loads of Spanish fans.
The atmosphere is beyond friendly and non threatening. There are no fat slaphead Brit stnuc about. Free tapas as well.

It’s not like that here SBT. Loads of loud swearing and things being thrown. I fear a major incident any time now.
That’s the problem with watching TV at home.

It’s not like that here SBT. Loads of loud swearing and things being thrown. I fear a major incident any time now.
That’s the problem with watching TV at home.

Chatted to the owner about the legendary Bar Bilbao on O Reilly Street in Havana. He wasn't aware of it and was blown away to here of its existence and Bilbao's influence to football on Cuba.

Oh.

I see they're now selling gay and black pride scarves in the club shop.

What a club.

What would we do without Stephen Bettis.

I'm sure it will be a resoundingly profitable exercise.......... :clown:

The O/P of that thread is so perfectly S24SU as well. We desperately need more gays and blacks at BL and this is the irresistible bait that will entice them, so we no longer have to feel so guilty and white :ROFLMAO:

Oh.

What a club.

The O/P of that thread is so perfectly S24SU as well. We desperately need more gays and blacks at BL and this is the irresistible bait that will entice them, so we no longer have to feel so guilty and white :ROFLMAO:

Virtuous box ticking. PMSL last week when the Labour Conference Chairman told the white people to put their hands down to improve the 'diversity of questions'.

In case everyone has forgotten this country is 85% White British. There are twice as many brown folk from the sub-continent than there are black. Where is their over-representation.? Where is Brown Lives Matter..?

No. Not been on there recently. It's been taken over by the fascist thought police and is more concerned with crawling around pre match than actual football
If you're not a fully paid up member of Woke Inc you get bullied off.
Shame.It used to be an excellent fora
Aye, bully boys forum. 100%

Oh.

What a club.

i think it is a rather splendid idea that United are now supplying those wishing to be treated “the same as everybody else”, with the chance to buy a special (different) scarf to show that they are er……………… ”the same as everybody else”.

If anybody wants to know what to get me for Christmas………………

Apparently they're offering free shirt printing if you get 'Black Lives Matter' on the back of it......

All paid for out of Stephen's pocket.

Looking forward to re-buying the Laver retro kits. Shove any shit printed on the back up yore arse unless it's Deane or Agana. Oh wait a minute. Them is black innit and we all worshipped them so black lives matter is a load of jizz innit coz we all gave a fuck before these woke stnuc woz born. Especially at Barnsley where we kicked fuck out of the racist Dingle bastards

Last edited:
Mrs FKB has been asked to write an assembly for the school she works in. As it is Black History Month, it can only reference black people and only have black people in any images that she wants to use. Welcome to modern woke brainwashing teaching...

Mrs FKB has been asked to write an assembly for the school she works in. As it is Black History Month, it can only reference black people and only have black people in any images that she wants to use. Welcome to modern woke brainwashing teaching...
Could she do a white history month in Novmeber to balance it up a bit?
Probably not.

Why is October black history month. Did blacks do fuck all at any time other than October and if so what the fuck did they do that makes it noteworthy. I won't be remotely interested in black whatever. Just as I'm not remotely interested in white, yellow or fucking sky blue pink month.
People are people.
End of. Fuck colour labels. That's for sad woke thick stnuc.