FULHAM | Vital Football

FULHAM

you know what i`m not so sure , we looked a bit lively Sat so i am going a sneaky win 2.1 but would not be disappointed with a point ..
I think it comes down to how we defend ..

Would be good to see us climb a few places before others play.
We need to lose one of the 3 behind Moore, maybe jacobs. Maybe give Evans a game being the creative player with morsy and Williams battling away.
It's time to start picking up something on our travels

Seriously? The only chance we have of getting a point,is if Fulham don't have their shooting boots on.

Seriously , are you Paul Cook in disguise?

They've scored a total of 4 goals in their last 4 league matches and havent won any of them!
They do have a better squad than us although we have the more experienced manager so I am going for a 1-1 draw.

I cant see it being an especially high quality game, probably just be a goal in it either way if either team can manage nick it. Fulham are there for the taking on recent form, it depends on if we can get over the mental block on playing away, especially with Craven Cottage being an atmospheric ground. I'm personally thinking 1-1 with our goal (probably) from a set piece, but i'd love to be proven wrong with a 2/3-0 win for the Ticks!

On train to game. Our success will depend on whether we can keep Knockheart and Mitrovic quiet. Big game for Dunkley as he will most likely be on Mitrovic. However if he can win that physical battle we might have a chance. Rather we went for it than tried to keep it tight but this could be a game where we could hit them on the break. Time for Mr Massey to step forward...

Is our away form improving? This game tonight will go a long way in answering that question. My son who will be at the game will give me some of the answers, so I will ignore those who post who are not there live.

Gavin Massey is a namby pamby type footballer, he wont make it in the Championship, he may look good in League two, he hasn't got the bottle to play any higher.
Sometimes when he plays we may as well have ten men, shite!

Is our away form improving? This game tonight will go a long way in answering that question. My son who will be at the game will give me some of the answers, so I will ignore those who post who are not there live.

Why would not being there live influence your decision regarding peoples feedback?

Will be very tough tonight. Fulham drawn a lot lately and listening to the Fulham fan on the podcast he says they've been dominating games but missing bag fulls of chances. Hopefully they won't have their shooting boots tonight and we can sneak a win

Don’t think Massey and a couple of others have been bang up to speed so far this season. I’m expecting some improved performances over next few games from the likes of Gavin and Lowe now he’s had a few games to get used to the Championship. I’d like to see Kieffer on the scoresheet tonight to get off him off the mark. Come on boys let’s break the Fulham and away game hoodoo!