Fulham v NUFC Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fulham v NUFC Match Thread

Aye, poor keeping that, last thing we need is to lose games while pardew's banned, it'll inflate his ego even more thinking that his absence is having a negative impact

West brom have 25% of their wins against us and the mackems have 33% of their wins against us. Good manager my hairy arse.

mountie - 15/3/2014 16:28

Its the perfect excuse to finish 10th

It'll take a collapse of spectacular proportions if we don't finish 9th. We've got an 11 point cushion. That said if we can't beat the team at the bottom of the table then it's not impossible for it to disappear

Get what you deserve when you go to the bottom fucking side looking for nothing but a draw. Useless ***** and how so many toon fans seem to be enjoying their day out in London watching this shit just shows the real sad state of affairs. One other thing, how the fuck did Dummit keep getting one set play after the other when he couldn't cross a ball to save his life. Pardew's idea from afar I suppose. Pathetic and nothing less.

As bad a team as I've seen all season Fulham, our backup to Remy, who's not even ours, falls way short of the mark. Still, all going according to plan for fatty and Krul's won a lifetime supply of donnay socks from shite direct with that little slip up if Fulham see this out.

And now lets destroy the confidence of one of our (supposedly) best prospects by throwing him into what looks like a pretty hopeless situation

Toon_Demon - 15/3/2014 16:44

And now lets destroy the confidence of one of our (supposedly) best prospects by throwing him into what looks like a pretty hopeless situation

fuck me he'll have no chance of getting to the top if his confidence is destroyed after a five minute game against fulham.

Krul is another player that seems to be going back like Santon, Cisse and Ben Arfa. No doubt pardcunt is in his hotel room and giving the fat slug a blowjob and telling him how he has improved the transfer value of all of the players he has managed. Shame he couldnt choke on ashleys semen and the fat **** has a heart attack at the same time. If only.

thecorner - 15/3/2014 16:45

fuck me he'll have no chance of getting to the top if his confidence is destroyed after a five minute game against fulham.

I was exaggerating somewhat, but it's not exactly gonna do the lad many favours chucking him on for five minutes at the end of a game where it looked like we could have played all night and not scored. should have been a penalty right at the end there, but for us to nick an equaliser would have been unfair on fulham