Fulham v Newcastle Utd | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fulham v Newcastle Utd

7 points out of 9 is decent and I reckon if we'd have beaten Everton then we'd have lost or drew today due to there being less urgency on the back of it.

Overall a forgettable game.

7 points out of 9 is decent and I reckon if we'd have beaten Everton then we'd have lost or drew today due to there being less urgency on the back of it.

Overall a forgettable game.
Agreed. Would have taken a point here,especially at half time. Makes the Everton result not just as bad. that said, we didn't play well today.

Agreed. Would have taken a point here,especially at half time. Makes the Everton result not just as bad. Saying that we didn't play well today.
We didn't and as much as I hate slagging individuals, Longstaff needs to wake himself up or he'll be lucky to make the bench next year.

Remarkably, my man of the match Bruno, only has one more game to avoid a yellow and stop a 2 match ban. This disappears after we've played 32 games.

Ive also read somewhere that he could escape a 2 match ban even if he gets a yellow in the next game as long as he follows it up in the same match with a second yellow in order then to only get a one match ban. That's a daft rule if true but handy for us nonetheless if it comes to it.

With Spurs next, the worst case scenario for a yellow for Bruno next week would be to miss Crystal Palace away and Sheff Utd at home but only potentially Palace away if he goes down the 2nd yellow card route.

Howe states that Willock is carrying an injury to his Achilles, then why play him when you could cause him a long term.if not permanent injury
Very poor performance, needed waking up but not good that they went on the pitch with a lazy attitude
3 points but a total let off.

I bet the only club who will get a penalty for getting a 2nd yellow on purpose will be Newcastle United with a 5 match ban hanging above his head .....lol...

Great win against the odds, and I am starting to think we could pinch 6th or 7th place. West ham have City, Liverpool and Chelsea to play. Man U have Liverpool, Arsenal and Brighton away.

Looking at the remaining fixtures we have a tricky match at home to spurs and man utd away, other than that they are all winnable. Of course we won't win them all but def a lot of points to play for.

6th or 7th definitely attainable. Just checked Chelsea's remaining fixtures. They still have Man City, Arsenal, Villa and Spurs to play.

There are 7 teams who have between 41 and 49 points and only 2 won this weekend. After the deflation on Wednesday night and then the scruffy win yesterday I just wish we could get a bit of consistency. What might be considered winnable can be the biggest let down. I just don't know what to expect.

There are 7 teams who have between 41 and 49 points and only 2 won this weekend. After the deflation on Wednesday night and then the scruffy win yesterday I just wish we could get a bit of consistency. What might be considered winnable can be the biggest let down. I just don't know what to expect.
That's the thing. If you look at some of the teams thats Hammered us it's shocking really. That being said, the whole league is kinda unpredictable this year which is probably a positive for us.