Fulham v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 17 Feb - 3pm | Page 28 | Vital Football

Fulham v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 17 Feb - 3pm

I simply don't watch it, problem solved. There's 3m or 30m of sky highlights to watch before motd even comes on
Yes. I'd already watched those. I just wanted to see the goals again . Don't know why I watched the "expert " analysis actually. I normally mute it.

Yeah they were desperate to make it sound like some plucky, under the cosh win as opposed to battering the for the vast majority.
It was always going to be the case, we just have to accept there is nothing we can do to alter perceptions this season.

Sky are dick riding United hard and the excuses are starting to really come out for Spurs. Still going on about Spurs injuries which were their two fullbacks. They the rest of the team, they have Maddison they have their best CB pairing and their first choice frontline. They have the midfield they started the campaign with plus Bentancur on the bench. Now its "Spurs are still a team in transition".

Ange is hardly there a wet week and he's already spent like 200m.

Just watched the extended highlights on Fulham TV and despite the Fulham bias commentary even their bloke was baffled as to how Moreno's feet were both onside yet he's given offside by his arm.