FULHAM PHOTO'S | Vital Football

FULHAM PHOTO'S

zipadeedoodah

Vital Football Legend
Please click link if you wish to view my photo's from Craven Cottage last night.....GROUND SHOTS ONLY IM AFRAID.

http://zipstrips2011-2012.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/fulham-1-millers-115th-april-2015.html

Surprised you had time to view them the way you wolfed that steak and ale pie down !!! Glad you got home safe. Think you deserved the 3 points. Fulham fans reckoned it was handball for their goal, hard to see from the other end

I couldn't work out where you were sat - actually, I couldn't work out where we were sat! They sat us with a great view of - the Fulham faithful, six policeman, three first aid people and a very dark (need some pennies for the meter!) corner flag! So we moved ourselves!

We got home, OK, Pukka, eventually - bit of a journey but all safe and well.

We were sat in row P Caz . I did give you a royal wave as promised . Great noise from you guys last night and there were a few sat near us in the mixed bit as well. Nice to meet a couple of people Zip knows very briefly after the match. One thing I miss being down here is the friendliness of people from home.
Say good morning on your way to the paper shop down here and they think you're about to mug them :-)Thought Ben Pringle was your star man last night, he must have covered every yard of that pitch

I'll put the Man of Match vote up in a minute

I thought it was a real team effort last night

Have to say some of the Fulham stewards were a bit 'jobsworthy' last night - though some were really nice too

It must've been good for the Fulham fans to have 2 lovely looking Yorkshire people sat amongst them last night. :10: :10:
Always good to see you Bruv.
Got in house at 2.45 after our little enforced detour (Junc 26-28 of M1 was closed)
Up for work at 6.20 so i was rather auto pilot at the factory of gloom today.
Can't sleep on buses, especially with the strange windy noises coming from further back around where Caz sits. :17: :17:
Anyway, look after yourself and ill see you darn sarf next season.....in the Championship of course. :7: :7:

LOL

If I was doing the windy noises then you'd not have got home cos it was I who sent Jan to be 'director of driving'!

Talking of windy noises cheers for the chicken balti. The dog, canine not hot , just inside the away end was sniffing for flares and was a pyro dog. Damn clever those dogs. Got home about 11.40 and up at 3.40 so 4 hours sleep for me
Also nice to chat with the legend that is Brecks outside the ground before the game, a true gentleman
Good luck for the rest of the season guys and come on the Taffys tomorrow !