Fulham-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fulham-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread

Oh wait!!! It’s a village in North Somerset !! Apart from London and the South East, a hotbed of rag scum.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sky Player Ratings
Man City: Ederson (7), Mendy (6), Dias (7), Stones (7), Laporte (7), Cancelo (8), Rodri (7), Silva (9), Torres (7), Jesus (7), Aguero (7)

Subs: Fernandinho (6), Garcia (6)

Man of the match: Bernardo Silva

When I saw the team sheet I was a tad worried, but Pep has a way to pick a side to do the job in hand. Maybe he gets it wrong sometimes, but not often. Great to see Kun get a proper run and he took the pen well. Hope Stones does get back into the England side, who else is currently playing better as a RCB?

Sky Player Ratings
Man City: Ederson (7), Mendy (6), Dias (7), Stones (7), Laporte (7), Cancelo (8), Rodri (7), Silva (9), Torres (7), Jesus (7), Aguero (7)

Subs: Fernandinho (6), Garcia (6)

Man of the match: Bernardo Silva
Thought Rodri was worth 8, he played well and was my MOM.

Paging Alex from Yatton.........:cool: :grinning:
LOL. I did wonder if that troll or the rag-supporting BBC sport online media YTS trainee that decided to put that post up will raise their heads again 🤔

in other BBC news I noted that STILL the twat Jonathan ‘I love London teams’ Pearce managed to weave the standard ‘Sneaky, mean, no-history not-as-worshipful-as-Liverpool-or-JoMU Oil-Rich City Buying the League’ media trope into his bland commentary yesterday when he noted that “the Manchester City centre back trio by the way cost between them 170 million pounds....”.......

Knob.

I should be used to it by now but it is SO tiresome. Do they not realise how this signifies their unconscious bias? They kept banging on about how City’s defence let them down when Laporte was out and they hadn’t replaced Kompany and when Fernandinho was deployed in that position :blah: , they know that there is no real option but to spend top £ to get a quality CB (e.g. VvD) but they never give paise for the recruitment policy or the coaching, I am convinced that VvD was getting far more plaudits for his impact on the Liverpool TMfailed defensive performance than Dias has at City.