Fulham game.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fulham game....

When the bar is as low as the one you babies set, then yes, mildly unpositive is a massive understatement.

Pointing out the difference between ticket sales and attendances for example - absolutely outrageous. Unacceptable. Vile. It doesn't get much worse than that. :shake: :cry:
:ROFLMAO:Perhaps the BLADES crowd needs you to be cheer leader again Herby.:yes::ROFLMAO:UTB

:ROFLMAO:Perhaps the BLADES crowd needs you to be cheer leader again Herby.:yes::ROFLMAO:UTB
a dunt remember cheerleadin mi owd but it needs someone to do somethin but we know wot appens dont wi folk just cant be arsed at end ot day OH WELL onwards and downwards at least a can enjoy mi BOVRIL in peace knowin that the only time al av to stand up is ont 78th minute when a gerrup to go ome to ROVRUM for mi beans on toast oh aah a luv ROVRUM tha knors:yes:

Where do you get your info about the freebies in the BLUT?
Why do you always pick on the negatives especially when it is bull shit.
Why not go and find a club you will be happier with and leave us "deluded" Blades alone.
You honestly come across like a massive baby. I'm trying to help you by pointing this out. Were you crying as you typed that last sentence, asking for even less posters on here?

The first question is a fair one. I stand to be corrected about it. But it was commonly known that tickets given to schools etc were often if not always on the BLUT, and it makes sense, with it being the only spare space in the ground. I assume this has continued. No reason it shouldn't have. And if you want me to pick a positive here to avoid further tears, I'll say that it's a good idea to do this if we're not going to sell the seats as it can attract new supporters - and we don't want them supporting Wednesday do we? (Or more likely, Man fucking City....)

a dunt remember cheerleadin mi owd but it needs someone to do somethin but we know wot appens dont wi folk just cant be arsed at end ot day OH WELL onwards and downwards at least a can enjoy mi BOVRIL in peace knowin that the only time al av to stand up is ont 78th minute when a gerrup to go ome to ROVRUM for mi beans on toast oh aah a luv ROVRUM tha knors:yes:
I doubt you love owt other than thi own opinion,I think you should organise a cheer leadin session like someone tried on the BLUT a few years ago or perhaps that person was tellin porkies when he said that he'd tried.I don't buy owt in the ground,i have mi pre game beers & laffs wi mates & family and that sees mi through till after the game.Beans on toast? :LOL:Happy whingein mi owd pal. UTB

I doubt you love owt other than thi own opinion,I think you should organise a cheer leadin session like someone tried on the BLUT a few years ago or perhaps that person was tellin porkies when he said that he'd tried.I don't buy owt in the ground,i have mi pre game beers & laffs wi mates & family and that sees mi through till after the game.Beans on toast? :LOL:Happy whingein mi owd pal. UTB
Can't afford to buy in the ground.

Too tight !
I like a bit of value,from what i gather the stuff sold in't ground isn't gr8 and when i did try a pint it was rubbish so i'd sooner have mi drink before i go into BDBL,also when i drink pre game i'm usually last to buy a round and by that time the round is usually for 3 drinks rather than the 7 in the first round so despite what some on here seem to think i'm really not altogether thick or ya could just say i'm tight,either i'm happy. :giggle: UTB

I do read some of the posts, is it compulsory Bully?
It’s your choice pal but I always think to make an informed decision or response arm yourself with as much info as possible it also stops a lot of confusion
Anyway back to the original subject it’s getting very bitchy as folk have nothing to concentrate on that’s why we need the footy back so we can all unite in slating the latest debacle

It’s your choice pal but I always think to make an informed decision or response arm yourself with as much info as possible it also stops a lot of confusion
Anyway back to the original subject it’s getting very bitchy as folk have nothing to concentrate on that’s why we need the footy back so we can all unite in slating the latest debacle
Gettin very bitchy? Can't say i've noticed much difference,seems fairly normal for on here,some moan a lot,some moan a bit,don't see a problem missen mi owd pal.Oh yeah and i think we'll not lose against Fulham a week 2moz,or shud i have put that on the positive thread d'ya think? UTB

Gettin very bitchy? Can't say i've noticed much difference,seems fairly normal for on here,some moan a lot,some moan a bit,don't see a problem missen mi owd pal.Oh yeah and i think we'll not lose against Fulham a week 2moz,or shud i have put that on the positive thread d'ya think? UTB
Clapper !