Fulham game.... | Vital Football

Fulham game....

Try using your eyes on matchday. There are empty seats everywhere. Many BLUT ticket holders don't turn up. Many ST holders don't turn up. The announced attendance is a lie.

When it's on the box then crowds dip everywhere, look at Man C, West Ham and even The Sty. Most of the BLUT sides are for POTD the remainder of the ground apart from the South side of the Kop with the restricted view seats are usually full apart from some security areas. If the BLUT has less than 50 left it means they have been bought by POTD and my guess is they will go to the game.
By the way 33 left now in the BLUT which will be empty because although people have paid for their tickets they're not gonna go.

A lot of the BLUT tickets are giveaways aren't they?

The ST holders who don't bother half the time are a problem. Selfish arseholes with money to burn. They do us no favours at all.

I couldn't care less whether the ground is full anyway. Support is far more important. And that's getting worse every season.

The ST holders who don't bother half the time are a problem. Selfish arseholes with money to burn. They do us no favours at all.

I couldn't care less whether the ground is full anyway. Support is far more important. And that's getting worse every season.
And yet....

There are no freebies in the BLUT. The support depends on how the team plays like every other team . Maybe it would be therapeutic to go follow another team.

I agree in a way. Our vocal support usually gets worse when we’re shite and improves when we’re good but last season’s promotion was different. We got promoted automatically and pretty comfortably but something was missing. There just wasn’t the usual feeling of euphoria or expectation for me and a lot of Blades I’ve spoken to. Maybe we knew what was coming and that dampened the enthusiasm but it needs to be addressed because I think the current ‘we are what we are’ malaise has been around way too long now.

There are no freebies in the BLUT. The support depends on how the team plays like every other team . Maybe it would be therapeutic to go follow another team.
Explain to me how support was so poor in a promotion season then. Performance is nowhere near the only factor. As a fanbase we've been getting more and more flat, passive and apathetic every season. The club don't do us any favours either.

This constant 'go and support another team' shite every time I post something mildly unpositive just shows you up for the massive baby you are.

Explain to me how support was so poor in a promotion season then. Performance is nowhere near the only factor. As a fanbase we've been getting more and more flat, passive and apathetic every season. The club don't do us any favours either.

This constant 'go and support another team' shite every time I post something mildly unpositive just shows you up for the massive baby you are.
Mildly unpositive?:ROFLMAO: Thats a cracker,a bit like sayin the pig fans are mildly deluded.:ROFLMAO: But if it meks thee happy go for it.UTB

When the bar is as low as the one you babies set, then yes, mildly unpositive is a massive understatement.

Pointing out the difference between ticket sales and attendances for example - absolutely outrageous. Unacceptable. Vile. It doesn't get much worse than that. :shake: :cry:

Last season was a weird one. The football wasn't great and it looked unlikely for most of the season we would go up. The support wasn't as good as we normally get but better than most. This season, what do you expect. As for ticket sales, FFS you think people are going to the expense of buying tickets and not bothering showing up. Idiotic statement. Of course some ST holders will miss the occasional game and who could blame them this season. Too many humiliations. Maybe you gloat in that but if the BLUT is empty for the Fulham game I'll come on here and apologise.

I did suspect I'd have to spell that out.

Ticket sales includes STs. Many very often don't turn up.

Ticket sales includes tickets given away in BLUT. Many of those ticket holders won't turn up. They won't have wasted any money.

I guarantee you there will be many more than 50 empty seats in BLUT.

You can always see a lot of empty seats in the South Stand too. Even at the back of the Kop where I am, there are always at least 15 empty seats these days, and that's only in the back 7 or 8 rows. It's not like they're even standing elsewhere anymore either since the club clamped down on standing in the aisles in their (and the council's) attempt to kill the atmosphere completely.

Where do you get your info about the freebies in the BLUT?
Why do you always pick on the negatives especially when it is bull shit.
Why not go and find a club you will be happier with and leave us "deluded" Blades alone.