Fulham Bournemouth tonight | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fulham Bournemouth tonight

Fulham level and deservedly so what a game this has been,think it’s the best I’ve seen in this league this season good attacking play against excellent defending from both sides
Two CLASS teams mate. Easily the top 2. Alot to be jealous about on show.

Top rated shows on this channel include :-
family ties
family matters
and ask the family
How can they be a TREETON TV channel we don't have electricity according to some on here.:giggle: I went to watch Rovrum because i'm now due to self isolate until Tuesday(and to give our Gertie a break from me for a couple of hours):giggle: when i'm due to have my Heart procedure unless of course the NGH cancel it AGAIN. It was a decent game but Stockport can count themselves unlucky to be knocked out of the cup,their fans were superb and created a very good atmosphere. UTB

Last edited:
How can they be a TREETON TV channel we don't have electricity according to some on here.:giggle: I went to watch Rovrum because i'm now due to self isolate until Tuesday(to give our Gertie a break from me for a couple of hours):giggle: when i'm due to have my Heart procedure unless of course the NGH cancel it AGAIN. It was a decent game but Stockport can count themselves unlucky to be knocked out of the cup,their fans were superb and created a very good atmosphere. UTB
Well they obviously get the pit pony on the treadmill about 8ish for you to post on here
youre not gonna talk to anyone till Tuesday 😱
thoughts and prayers to the surgeon and his staff 🙏 🙉

Well they obviously get the pit pony on the treadmill about 8ish for you to post on here
youre not gonna talk to anyone till Tuesday 😱
thoughts and prayers to the surgeon and his staff 🙏 🙉
Worra plank,perhaps if you had a couple of hours a week on a treadmill Sheffielders may get their post quicker than they do now.:giggle: UTB

Last edited:
Worra plank,perhaps if you had a couple of hours a week on a treadmill Sheffielders may get their post quicker than they do now.:giggle: UTB
They’re not getting any off me pal not had any for a month and won’t get any before Xmas
fck em