Fulham away | Vital Football

Fulham away

aveitncfc

Vital Champions League
I was just thinking how nice it would be if we beat them away and really landed them in relegation.

I still feel very unhappy about how many times they have beaten us, even relegated us on the final day of the season a few seasons ago.

I think I am gonna check out tickets for it, I could do with a London away day now I am well on the road to recovery.... :clap:

Glad to hear that FFL . Its sounds to have been a bad time . Just a FEW steady beers to ease you back into the away days is my recommendation ! !

Good news you are feeling better FFL. Get yourself a ticket, will be sweet if we can eventually beat Fulham and get them back for those heavy defeats.

I will be there too and on a hat trick of away wins! What are the chances of me seeing three out of three away victories this season? I missed the Villa game due to illness, which would have wrecked my record, so I have a feeling about this one. Someone has to see three away wins just like someone has to win the lottery (which I don't do by the way).

the hotter it is the more beer required.
lovely and sunny in lowestoft this morning
I predict a heat wave for 12 April :grin:

A bleak , grey , cold and damp day here , and now as I look out a fog has descended ! i would take a heatwave right now !

Revenge would be sweet! I still can't get over being in a bar in Singapore watching us relegated and them thrashing us for good measure. To return the favour would put that nightmare to rest.