Front Of Shirt sponsor, or lack thereof... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Front Of Shirt sponsor, or lack thereof...

I think FA should adopt the ideal that sponsors with charitable or humanitarian causes be allowed on as a prioritised club sponsor and clubs can receive full funding and some tax breaks to promote or lend voice to their missions.

These are better than some 123 456 bet sites as sponsors (which are root causes for monetary and sometimes money laundering crimes etc).

Entertainment (i.e. football) is a tool of the establishment to drain the poor of their time, money and attention.

Gambling helps to keep the poor, poor and money landering helps the rich to further enrich themselves.

Charities (beyond tax breaks and PR benefits for the rich) are designed to help the vulnerable in global society and other causes (although really are just a vehicle for people who can't survive in the private sector to pay themselves a fat salary and benefits) whilst preying on the guilt of the rich.

Can you think of any realistic reason why that might be allowed to happen?

Entertainment (i.e. football) is a tool of the establishment to drain the poor of their time, money and attention.

Gambling helps to keep the poor, poor and money landering helps the rich to further enrich themselves.

Charities (beyond tax breaks and PR benefits for the rich) are designed to help the vulnerable in global society and other causes (although really are just a vehicle for people who can't survive in the private sector to pay themselves a fat salary and benefits) whilst preying on the guilt of the rich.

Can you think of any realistic reason why that might be allowed to happen?
These are exact reasons how humanity has declined (for instant gratification) and another for smacking me self taking the wrong blue pill.

If anyone watched the Garibaldi Red Podcast yesterday, Temps hinted that news of a shirt sponsor could be forthcoming next week ....

I don't know why out of 2 billion people, China can't seem to find anyone decent in branding/ logo design/ putting together proper marketing - even PR etc.?

Don't think I've ever seen a nice logo/ website/ marketing material or a PR statement that inspired me with confidence from a Chinese company.

This is gonna look proper minging on the shirts!

Hope they paid big for this.

I don't know why out of 2 billion people, China can't seem to find anyone decent in branding/ logo design/ putting together proper marketing - even PR etc.?

Don't think I've ever seen a nice logo/ website/ marketing material or a PR statement that inspired me with confidence from a Chinese company.

This is gonna look proper minging on the shirts!

Hope they paid big for this.
1693389272616.png