From a Barnsley fan wishing us luckšŸ¤” | Vital Football

From a Barnsley fan wishing us luckšŸ¤”

Felt I had to reply to this Barnsley fan yesterday. Clearly has no idea behind the reasons for our administration. Haven't heard from him since. There was another reply after mine from a fellow Tic who went into great detail explaining the circumstances.

Long live they stay in League 1.

Felt I had to reply to this Barnsley fan yesterday. Clearly has no idea behind the reasons for our administration. Haven't heard from him since. There was another reply after mine from a fellow Tic who went into great detail explaining the circumstances.

They always ignore it once someone goes into more detail. They also ignore it when you tell them they have been losing money for years and that they are currently spending 115% of their revenue on wages.

Every club that makes a loss spends more of their income. It has been a case of how deep the owners' pockets are and how long the owner is prepared to dig. In our case, the answer was "not deep" and "until he traded us for a poker chip".

Did you see my nice polite reply to him where I told him he was a w****r and to eff off !!!