Freezing threads | Page 2 | Vital Football

Freezing threads

Toon_NoMatterWot - 27/11/2017 00:44

Neppos - 27/11/2017 00:36

Allowing one poster to accuse another innocent poster of paedophilia and incest without so much as a warning, was you allowing them to get away with murder.

Also any action or 'warnings' are done privately and never divulged in the public domain.

And rightly so.

However, when the same shit continues to be posted over the years, they clearly aren't taking much notice of you :17:

Neppos - 27/11/2017 00:55

Toon_NoMatterWot - 27/11/2017 00:44

Neppos - 27/11/2017 00:36

Allowing one poster to accuse another innocent poster of paedophilia and incest without so much as a warning, was you allowing them to get away with murder.

Also any action or 'warnings' are done privately and never divulged in the public domain.

And rightly so.

However, when the same shit continues to be posted over the years, they clearly aren't taking much notice of you :17:

Ive taken a back seat over the past year or so with the internet rules protecting us but maybe it's time to tighten it up and enforce the very few rules we do have from now on.

billybobcat - 26/11/2017 23:11

Well I apologize to gillyboat if he thought I called him that because I thought he was a Gary glitter. I didn't mean it in that way I meant it in a way that I've stated in my posts.

There you have it.He has apologised.Why is it that 2 people are making more of it than the person it was posted about.Its because you come on here for 1 thing and 1 thing only.To stir shit and disagree with everything that anyone posts about.And god help them if they disagree with your point of view.They get abused and in some cases family members are brought into it.I have a disabled son and find the word retard insulting.Gets used all the time on here.Do I whinge,no.

And now the Pardew thread has gone - why's that??

I put almost 30 seconds of my time into that thread

I lterally have no idea what has been going on here. Look lads, lets try to stick to the football and matters related to football. And perhaps we all need to take responsibility for what we write. As far as I know, the stuff written on a forum is considered 'published' in the eyes of the law. I think that means that some personal comments can be libellous.

Move on.

Time and time and time again in here, usually by the same people, threads get derailed on purpose.
Some get abusive. Because people cannot simply ignore a topic they have no interest in - they simply have to post and derail it for everyone else. Then the same ***** hate it when you give them what they give, back to them.

As soon as you start deleting anything on a thread that is abusive, or, not relevant to the topic under discussion - you will persuade these arseholes to not waste their time, and everyone else’s.

It’s the same wankers every time. YellowMick quite literally, follows every post with one intention. It’s amusing. But, it does stop debate instantly. Is that what you want, every thread to descend into childish rhetoric? Because that’s what you’ve got when you don’t get rid of the *****, or at very, very least delete what is not intended on a thread.

If I post a thread on music, it should be a discussion on music.

On football, on football.

On Alan Pardew being interested in the West Brom job - just that. And NOT insults that are actually a crime.

Fuck off Robin that was a decent thread until you appeared back on the scene. Why dont you just stick to threads talking to yourself about 'top choonage' and what you had for breakfast and let the adults debate football you bell end.

And NOT insults that are actually a crime

Coming from the boards most abusive member.And the boards very own homophobic racist.You start threads having a go at people.People in glasshouses and all that.

But you cant see my posts Robin so you are commenting on something you know nothing about which is the norm for you. Why dont you have a thread and post some pictures of your weekend in Prague with your 'groovy chick' and perhaps do a soundtrack of 'choons'

See what I mean?

Always the same retard. Joined very recently, by the other retard.

They just cannot let a post, go.

Unreal. I’m not even fishing for bites - they throw themselves into the net!

:2:

Allowing CF to spam the board,and that's what he's doing.will be it's ruin.

What is the point of the ignore button if he cannot ignore the posters he chose to ignore ?

Perhaps disabling it is the only sensible option.