Freezing threads | Vital Football

Freezing threads

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
Because of a stupid name is ridiculous.

Even more so when one of the posters who has the cheek to complain lies about serving his country in war.

Its bollocks.The correct meaning of the word is not of normal criminal element.So can mean anything you want it to mean.Whingeing little prick hes nowt better.

Freezing the thread is the correct thing to do in context with today's internet laws. If it dilutes the issue and resolves it before it escalates into something even dafter then job done.

Well I apologize to gillyboat if he thought I called him that because I thought he was a Gary glitter. I didn't mean it in that way I meant it in a way that I've stated in my posts.

A deletion of the statement and an apology should suffice by the offender.
But he needs to be a man in order to do that.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 26/11/2017 23:04

Freezing the thread is the correct thing to do in context with today's internet laws. If it dilutes the issue and resolves it before it escalates into something even dafter then job done.

Calling someone a snivveling **** (even if it is Pardew) then complaining about a word whose meaning can be interpreted as a grass,is bizarre.

Point taken though

Depends,

Are you saying Pardew ISNT a snivelling ****?

‘The West Brom job is appealing’ sort of confirms my point,

Besides, for every poster on here, ‘Ashley is a fat ****’ (again, correct in both counts). We’re all guilty of that. Including, and especially, you.

BBC? Nope - overstepped the mark. Clearly.

Apologise, remove, and learn where the line is drawn.

Easy.

Be a man.

CuckFan - 26/11/2017 23:41

Depends,

Are you saying Pardew ISNT a snivelling ****?

‘The West Brom job is appealing’ sort of confirms my point,

Besides, for every poster on here, ‘Ashley is a fat ****’ (again, correct in both counts). We’re all guilty of that. Including, and especially, you.

BBC? Nope - overstepped the mark. Clearly.

Apologise, remove, and learn where the line is drawn.

Easy.

Be a man.

It is not my call and im not even involved with it so I dont know why im being made to feel like it's my fault. It also makes no odds whether I agree. My hands are tied legally.

Robin,are you going to apologise for what you called OM lass in an earlier thread.Didnt think so.The lass doesnt post on here and cant defend herself.You overstepped the mark there.Let it go and at the same time fuck off.You boring ****.There have used the **** word again but for you its apt.

I don't give a shit whether anyone is ever banned, none of my business, even though bobnob has been liberally referring to me all night for some bizarre reason. :17: I must have upset him more than I thought.

But don't kid yourselves, "nonce" has one meaning. Trying to squirm out of it is typical of the man.

Thick as fuck.

The spelling of what?

Nonce? Don't need to.

Nonse? Has the same inference.

Glad you're downgrading people to "tarts" though.

Thick as fuck.

It might do but it wasn't what I was inferring. You can fuck off I don't give a shite what you thinkvyou old tart.

As you are another waste of space who adds absolutely nothing to this forum you're the 2nd person on the helmet list.

:19: :17: :19:

"I don't give a shite what you thinkvyou old tart".

Good England, did you go to school?

Thick as fuck.

Are we done yet? We're all supposed to be adults but some taking the high horse over something that may or may not have offended someone else and then stirring it helps no-one.

The laws may have changed in the past few years in which some things could be used in evidence but there are many others that are difficult to prove either way.

On here, we do still have the power to decide for whatever reason who we want contributing on the board though and for me, it's a rule that maybe needs dusting down as some have been getting away with murder for a while as it spoils it for the respectable poster.

Allowing one poster to accuse another innocent poster of paedophilia and incest without so much as a warning, was you allowing them to get away with murder.

Neppos - 27/11/2017 00:36

Allowing one poster to accuse another innocent poster of paedophilia and incest without so much as a warning, was you allowing them to get away with murder.

I dont enforce the rules of the internet and as has been said umpteen times before, individuals are responsible for what they type.

Also any action or 'warnings' are done privately and never divulged in the public domain.