Free Beer! | Vital Football

Free Beer!

Website link here - (dunno what the heck the language is on the link 🤷‍♂️)

9E28849D-525B-4659-840F-E0A296741EAE.jpeg

Just got an email from the club, saying that I can have a free beer in The Factory on them, as I’m a season ticket holder . Not sure if it’s a pint, or pitcher, but thanks! 😊
Won`t be shorts, as the club shop has run out of them !

Slightly digressing (& seriously), anyone know if the club shop has got a new batch of GFC scarves in yet ?

Edited: just seen the GFC on-line shop site - they have !

Just got an email from the club, saying that I can have a free beer in The Factory on them, as I’m a season ticket holder . Not sure if it’s a pint, or pitcher, but thanks! 😊

On seeing the subject line, I was expecting this to be some click bait.

Think I’ve been unintentionally whooshed.

Personally I think it's a great gesture from the club. It shows that the club value the loyal support from season ticket holders. I think the Leicester chairman used to do a free pie or pint on the nearest home game to his birthday before he died in a helicopter crash.

Nice touch - shows how far the club has come in 13 months.

Its also good marketing sense as I guess a fair few may stay for a second or third

Only problem is there is usually a queue to get in. I might have to have a couple after instead.

I log in to my account,find the letter that says free drink, but how do you find the code or whatever it is to get the drink. I can't find it ,so what am I doing wrong? Anyone know?

I log in to my account,find the letter that says free drink, but how do you find the code or whatever it is to get the drink. I can't find it ,so what am I doing wrong? Anyone know?
If you go into tickets it's down at the bottom of the page

You get it same way as you would buy a ticket - only issue I have is ticket not "printing" yet - I'll try again later

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work. I go to the bottom of the page,click on free drink and this page comes up

Screenshot_20240202_150128_Chrome.jpg

Select it, buy it (for £0) and you should then be able to download it (it won’t download for me right now possibly too many people downloading their beer tokens at the same time).