Fratton Park Seating | Vital Football

Fratton Park Seating

PompeyFromtheUSA

Vital Newbie
Headed to our first ever match at Fratton tomorrow. Looking at tickets and it appears the only ones available are in Section MEQ. Can't find it on the seating chart. Is that Milton end enclosure? How is that section. Going with my two kids and wife. Any other suggestions for picking up 4 tickets? Buy online or at the gate tomorrow?

Appreciate any feedback.

MEQ is behind the goal at the Milton End, to the left of the goal as you look outwards (closer to the South Stand)

The view isn't bad, but the atmosphere might not be as loud as some other parts of the ground, although you'll be near the away fans and there's usually a bit of banter with them.

If I were you I'd book them up now, there's only a limited amount of tickets left and if you waited any longer you'd risk not getting 4 seats together. You can either print the tickets out at home or if you don't have access to a printer you can pick them up at the ground tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

I was in the MIlton End for the 7-4, think it was 7-4 - I lose count, win over Reading several years back. I was around the middle, maybe a little to the right (as looking at Milton End from Fratton End) and it was fine.

As Frippy says though, atmosphere wouldn't be the same but you'll still get the impact from around the ground. Hope you got the four together?