frank lampard | Vital Football

frank lampard

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
absolute fuckin idiot.
interviewer ask hows ya christmas been.
lampost.. weve had a bad run im so down ,we didnt lose in 16 games now we,ve lost 3 on the trot.

well boo hoo ya fucking puff ,try being down the bottom ,with ya heart ripped out bleeding every fucking day. then ya might have a right to feel sorry for ya self. you utter c..u..nt.
bastard hurt him.

its been very challenging for us , we've had fatigue in the team. ****** total fucking clueless siverspooned ****** fuck off

absolute fuckin idiot.
interviewer ask hows ya christmas been.
lampost.. weve had a bad run im so down ,we didnt lose in 16 games now we,ve lost 3 on the trot.

well boo hoo ya fucking puff ,try being down the bottom ,with ya heart ripped out bleeding every fucking day. then ya might have a right to feel sorry for ya self. you utter c..u..nt.
bastard hurt him.

its been very challenging for us , we've had fatigue in the team. ****** total fucking clueless siverspooned ****** fuck off
Calm thissen darn,you'll be having a heart attack ya silly chuff.Of course Frank's going to be upset with Chelski being out of the top 4.UTMPB

Calm thissen darn,you'll be having a heart attack ya silly chuff.Of course Frank's going to be upset with Chelski being out of the top 4.UTMPB
lol hes a moaning baby rodders. moaning like taht feeling sorry for his sen, then ya got our chris in the situation hes in . makes me puke

Not that I can stand the lucky tw at but at least he has the consolation of knowing that no one could have lived with City, for half an hour yesterday, they were fantastic- back to their best.
Must be a real issue for Pep when you can put De Bruyne as your main striker and he looks better than 90% of the rest in the PL.

Not that I can stand the lucky tw at but at least he has the consolation of knowing that no one could have lived with City, for half an hour yesterday, they were fantastic- back to their best.
Must be a real issue for Pep when you can put De Bruyne as your main striker and he looks better than 90% of the rest in the PL.
hes a reight twat lol. mumping over losing 4 games ,fuck me try 25 games lol

I'm sure Lampard will get another job, pretty sure he knew their owner employs manager's to win trophies if they don't they are out, ruthless but he puts the money in and it works as they collect silverware.

Different targets, different expectations, different world.
Whoever takes over at Chelsea not only has to win the Premier League but also has to push on in the Champions League as well.

A few years ago they only had Man Utd as serious contenders, now there are five or six clubs that are potential Premier League winners. Citeh, Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, Leicester as well as Chelsea.
I've not even included Arsenal who in spite of not being able to get things quite right they are still potentially capable of winning it.

Finish mid way or lower of that mini league and you'll struggle to hold onto your job