Franck Moussa | Vital Football

Franck Moussa

Was decent at Coventry, seems to have lost his way a bit since,hopefully Lovell can get him firing again.

I?m sure he?s scored against us in the past, probably when he was at Coventry. Good to get some experience in, I wonder what position Lovell has in mind for him? He may have to settle for a place on the bench to start with.

Interesting signing. SL has had plenty of time to work with him already. Well worth a punt and little chance of having to turn out for Belgium.

Think Hess's place might be in danger.

A bit like Parker the other season. Go earn yourself a longer deal.

Good business in my boo. Low risk if it doesn't work out.

I would agree that Hess could be at risk of replacement.

Welcome, Franck! You lucky man.
You've joined something which just might be starting to get very very interesting.

Had the previous regime signed Moussa, I doubt they would have got anywhere near the best out of the player. Completely different situation with the current managerial set-up, though. Franck Moussa has really good potential, in terms of what he can deliver to our team. We have every reason to be confident that SL, Coxy & co will achieve maximum output from Franck. Good signing.

In Reilly and Mousa, Gills have players capable of regaining control of our home pitch, creating momentum and raising our game against visitors. All we need now is a striker to provide cover and competition for Parker and Eaves.

I`m really liking SL`s recruitment ability.

LancsGordoRoad - 23/1/2018 19:05

Had the previous regime signed Moussa, I doubt they would have got anywhere near the best out of the player. Completely different situation with the current managerial set-up, though. Franck Moussa has really good potential, in terms of what he can deliver to our team. We have every reason to be confident that SL, Coxy & co will achieve maximum output from Franck. Good signing.

In Reilly and Mousa, Gills have players capable of regaining control of our home pitch, creating momentum and raising our game against visitors. All we need now is a striker to provide cover and competition for Parker and Eaves.

I`m really liking SL`s recruitment ability.

I?d echo those sentiments. I?m pleased with the signing because I?m confident Lovell will get the best out of him unlike our previous managers for whom I?d be convinced he?d simply be a waste of time and money.

Given his scoring record I am surprised he has been out of the game .We have had many forwards with worse records .Parker arrived in a similar position so let's hope for similar results .Welcome aboard Franck .

Lark - 23/1/2018 18:01

I?m sure he?s scored against us in the past, probably when he was at Coventry. Good to get some experience in, I wonder what position Lovell has in mind for him? He may have to settle for a place on the bench to start with.

He played 26 times for Walsall last season, scoring the equalising goal for them at Priestfield - a gift from keeper Jonathan Bond - when the sides shared a 1-1 draw in October 2016.

DurhamGills - 23/1/2018 19:59

He played 26 times for Walsall last season, scoring the equalising goal for them at Priestfield - a gift from keeper Jonathan Bond - when the sides shared a 1-1 draw in October 2016.

Nice copy and paste from KOL Durham!

NathanH_GFC - 23/1/2018 20:18

Nice copy and paste from KOL Durham!

Yes - seemed the easy way to get the information on here

He also scored against us when playing for Coventry in a 2-1 win for them back on 15th September 2013.
(Cody McDonald was our goalscorer Wayne!)

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=43578&season_id=143

LancsGordoRoad - 23/1/2018 19:29

From Brussells, so less likely to be Walloon, more likely Flemish. He will be a Lovelloon though.

Actually, Brussells is a French speaking enclave in Flemmish speaking Vlaanderen although that said, it doesn't necessarily mean that he is, per definition, a French speaker. The odds are higher that he will be though.