Foxy | Vital Football

Foxy

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
Welcome back Foxy and great to hear to made an impact and got MOM.

Do it again and next week against Everton please - and get some balls onto RVW's head.

The only reason the moron does not play him is his stature.He only likes to play the big lumps in squad.
Fox will not play at Everton.

I doubt if Hopeless Hugh will even put him in the squad.
He will also leave out Wes ( if he is even at the club by then - interview in CC was not convincing ) and play Hooper as a lone striker who will be isolated from 5 man midfield.
We will lose this game.

As for Foxy. A breathe of fresh air on Saturday.

Hugh won't play him because he lis not a defensive mid. Well what he lacks there he certainly makes up in retaining possession and supplying our attacking players, but Hugh can't see that. 2. Fans favourites out in the cold Fox and Wes.

Hughton is wrecking the club . If the Board jdo not act against him soon it will be too late and we will be down

So was Fox good on the weekend DG? Seems rather odd that we have so many midfielders out that he won't play him on saturday.....unless Howson is back (excuse the pun)

Yes he was but Eadie said on CC it maybe was because he was only playing against a second choice struggling team.

Oh so what he played well what is Eadie on about?

Johnson has been playing in the first team so Fox should!

Technically speaking City were also a second string struggling PL team on Saturday though it would seem they played better than the so-called first string. What I cannot fathom was the substitutions. They dont make sense to me. Here was a great opportunity to play the wolf and hoops together and they started separately and after the subs, finished the same way. As for Foxy, the lad should be given a chance in the first team instead of cameo appearances in a match that CH obviously did not rate. He has something to prove so why not give him a proper run out to see if he can alter the defensive balance a bit. A good manager would have learnt a lot from Saturdays outing, but then, I do not place CH in that category anymore. More like a headless chicken, or the proverbial rabbit in the headlights.

I see Fox thinks he will not be in Hughton's side again:

asked in an interview, if he had played his way into Hughton's premier League thoughts, he replied " I really doubt that very much"