• Leave Forums as they are

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Departed

Hey y'all,

Merging the Open Terrace, Transfer Talk & ITK, and to Dare Is To Do into an all football thread under To Dare Is To Do is on the table.

Please vote your preference below.

We will act on the results after the weekend.

The activity on the other headings is slow. Off Topic makes sense to keep apart. The others are going to drop way down the page perhaps and get lost ?

The transfer one got made redundant by the transfer fantasies thread and the open terrace by the other games thread in TDITD. If the topic structure had been adhered to, the other headings would not be as slow and the main one less crowded.

I don't think there is any need for change, just more rigid barriers.

The activity on the other headings is slow. Off Topic makes sense to keep apart. The others are going to drop way down the page perhaps and get lost ?

The transfer one got made redundant by the transfer fantasies thread and the open terrace by the other games thread in TDITD. If the topic structure had been adhered to, the other headings would not be as slow and the main one less crowded.

I don't think there is any need for change, just more rigid barriers.
I completely understand with what you are saying Nick , but the way I see it is that if there are thirty or so ‘open’ threads at anyone time , it makes no difference what page they are on , you still have thirty open threads .
That’s my take on it , for what it’s worth anyway .
My only concern is threads that vere off and encompasse topics on other threads . That can get a little frustrating at times .

I completely understand with what you are saying Nick , but the way I see it is that if there are thirty or so ‘open’ threads at anyone time , it makes no difference what page they are on , you still have thirty open threads .
That’s my take on it , for what it’s worth anyway .
My only concern is threads that vere off and encompasse topics on other threads . That can get a little frustrating at times .

Thirty open threads split up over relevant headings seems more organised and user friendly to me.

Transfer talk and ITK is about Spurs so don't separate it, I prefer anything about Spurs in the same forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.