Forum members gone AWOL | Page 9 | Vital Football

Forum members gone AWOL

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
Jase doesn't comeon here much anymore, he was mad and great where is the nutter?

Glensider and some others am big losses tbh

We need the Villa memory lane threads to be rejuvinated me thinks, we need some of the golden oldie Villans to remind us things wasn't always this crap, used to luv reading soem of the stories and videos put up in there,

Where the bloody hell is James? I was thinking a short while back but know he has his young kid now, this place needs him tbh top bloke funny and someone you would luv to have a pint with, now don't tell him i said that in case he goes big headed ;)

Glad no one missed me :p.
Sorry to hear about 48. Contentious bastard, but passionate about Villa even if no one agreed with him. RIP48.

I miss you mate, but you do tend to nip in and out. Would love you here more though!!

:55:

I notice Still-Ian has popped in recently, that's a blast from the past. So I guess he's still Still-Ian.

Its mad when you've been on an internet forum for so long and the core of people remain but others drop off. 8 years ago i joined up on here. Crazy really.

Barney2004 - 18/5/2014 20:42

Etouffee - 18/5/2014 06:19

Sorry to hear about 48. Contentious bastard, but passionate about Villa even if no one agreed with him. RIP48.

Who is 48?

avfc48 was love to hate him poster from a while back. Reference back to page 3 of this thread and JF said he has passed.

The Fear - 18/5/2014 07:22

I miss you mate, but you do tend to nip in and out. Would love you here more though!!

LOL I'm always here but just don't post a whole lot. Figured no one wants to hear what the yank says anyway :p

Etouffee - 19/5/2014 04:42

The Fear - 18/5/2014 07:22

LOL I'm always here but just don't post a whole lot. Figured no one wants to hear what the yank says anyway :p

Ever so sorry to butt in but Mr Etoufee we need some sense spoke on here Yank or not yam welcome, there is only one Yank i am not happy with and that is the owner :3:

Etouffee - 19/5/2014 04:41

Barney2004 - 18/5/2014 20:42

Etouffee - 18/5/2014 06:19

Who is 48?

avfc48 was love to hate him poster from a while back. Reference back to page 3 of this thread and JF said he has passed.

I remember him now lol. SHame to hear he isn't with us anymore