Forum members gone AWOL | Page 3 | Vital Football

Forum members gone AWOL

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
RiP avfc48 rest in peace fellow Villan :94:

If one of you old buggers pops it i would turn up at your grave and lay a claret and blue scarf and a salute, Fear would get one of my Acorns tops as he is famous :2:

When this thread started I thought there's probably gonna be a mention of someone who's brown bread.

Rip 48, holtender in the sky. Always sad to lose one of your own.

The Fear - 22/10/2013 21:09

gator - 22/10/2013 18:57

simont123 - 22/10/2013 18:52

I remember avfc48 from a long time ago, he got his fair share of stick!
He did yes and a fair amount from me but I tell you what he turned out to be spot on about Mon.

Shame to hear he passed away... he did get a lot of stick.. but came back everyday to defend himself. RIP

He sadly passed away earlier this year.

Villan Of The North - 6/10/2013 11:16

TuBBz - 6/10/2013 06:19

I miss Macca the most along with Barnett

Sorry but they just made this place feel a little more alive with 'real people'

No offense to those that are real, there just aren't many of us left

Ive missed you too ian... nobba.

Your theory worked though ;)

I miss Macca too but Barnett's a complete nob! (That should get him back commenting :17: )

At my time of life, when I hear that another fellow-Villan has passed on, I realise that the shuffling sound is my feet as I move up the queue.....
RIP avfc48.

TuBBz - 6/10/2013 05:19

I miss Macca the most along with Barnett

Sorry but they just made this place feel a little more alive with 'real people'

No offense to those that are real, there just aren't many of us left[/QUOTE

Well im back now. And you haven't said hello!!!!! Xx]

I liked fletch... there seems to be a lot of people not posting.

Anyone know how christo is getting on?

Barny"s back! Thank the lord. Sorry to hear 48 has passed but IMHO he was a troll, just waiting to post the inflammatory post. As for Fletch I don't miss his islamiphobia.
Who was that holocaust denier, laughing gravity?

Barney2004 - 27/10/2013 16:37

I liked fletch... there seems to be a lot of people not posting.

Anyone know how christo is getting on?

He came back once but got fucked out again by Fear within a week or so.

He had a 'girlfriend' who he seemed to be babysitting for while she fucked some other dude. Lol

Yeah I remember him saying... thays around the time he fell out with me and blocked me from facebook. He was posting statuses about what he can spend his benefits on etc and it pissed me off a bit. So I said that I was that other bloke she fucked and that I gave her aids. I threatened to stab me in the pub and havent really heard much from him since.

I hope he has sorted himself out now and has a job etc....

I didnt bring his name up to slag him off... I just wondered how the kid is.

Barney2004 - 27/10/2013 23:09

Yeah I remember him saying... thays around the time he fell out with me and blocked me from facebook. He was posting statuses about what he can spend his benefits on etc and it pissed me off a bit. So I said that I was that other bloke she fucked and that I gave her aids. I threatened to stab me in the pub and havent really heard much from him since.

I hope he has sorted himself out now and has a job etc....

I didnt bring his name up to slag him off... I just wondered how the kid is.

Hahahaha. You are a ticket.

I dunno how he is. He does read this site though. I said something about him on here not really slagging him off but it probably was a bit condescending and it was reported that he was threatening to kick my head in on Facebook. Lol.

He'll probably tweet you with some abuse soon for just mentioning his name.

From your comment BB im guessing he is exactly the same as he was a couple of years ago. Anyway im gonna stop talking about him now as he cand reply and defend himself. I just hoped he had moved onto bigger and better things from the last time we spoke.

Does glensider still come on here?