Forest vs PGMOL | Page 12 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

Dont do that Toms.

You'll be sent on "diversity" courses and before you know it you'll be arguing why gender neutral bathrooms are a good thing and its Racist to suggest otherwise.
Let me assure you my good biologically-created man, that would never ever happen

Dont do that Toms.

You'll be sent on "diversity" courses and before you know it you'll be arguing why gender neutral bathrooms are a good thing and its Racist to suggest otherwise.
Know that do you? Strange that I can’t remember the last diversity course that I was sent on. And I haven’t seen a gender neutral bathroom in any of the numerous civil service offices I have been in. It’s almost like you are talking bollocks… 🤔🤔

Know that do you? Strange that I can’t remember the last diversity course that I was sent on. And I haven’t seen a gender neutral bathroom in any of the numerous civil service offices I have been in. It’s almost like you are talking bollocks… 🤔🤔
One at Taunton Dean Services (Northbound). Seems to work well.

Appreciate that the Civil Service are probably not operating Taunton Dean Services!!

Plenty of gender neutral toilets where I work. (Also on trains and planes, etc.)

Do you know who it really winds up?
Nobody.

Unconscious bias is not cheating. The word ‘unconscious’ makes that rather clear. Maybe you should apply for a job in the civil service - there are a couple of good courses that show exactly how it works and how subtle or obvious it can be.

Of course you would have to pass the test which may be a problem for you..

Unconscious bias training will not be needed in the civil service, as there will be no need for the Civil Service.
Every single CS job can be replaced with AI. Which will, at long last, remove post-colonial racism and trans-discrimination from British public life. And we will reach net zero lanyards by 2025.

Dont do that Toms.

As a matter of interest, how many Diversity Courses have you been on?

Unconscious bias training will not be needed in the civil service, as there will be no need for the Civil Service.
Every single CS job can be replaced with AI. Which will, at long last, remove post-colonial racism and trans-discrimination from British public life. And we will reach net zero lanyards by 2025.
The medication was not a rip roaring success then.

AI will be used everywhere chap so if I were you I would be looking to your own industry and job…

It was joke Bash, don't get your knickers in a twist.

We'll really be better off once AI takes over your defence industry.

Then we'll have Terminators produced en mass on orders to eliminate all of mankind, especially tricky little trolls.

I bet you have applied loads of times and just failed the test. They are easy if you concentrate…
There's a test to become a Civ?

Let me guess, 1 question, multi choice answer.
Who do you vote for?

1. Tory
2 Labour.
3 Anyone else, as long as it's not Tory.

How many have you been asked to go on?
Just as many.

Why would I have been asked or need to go on them?

I did get told off once for moaning about the company I was working at about the international woman's day push they were doing, you will guess my point I'm sure, why isn't there a man's day?

Just as many.

I did get told off once for moaning about the company I was working at about the international woman's day push they were doing, you will guess my point I'm sure, why isn't there a man's day?
I was just wondering because I have never been asked to attend any Diversity training, and I have yet to meet someone who has.

Just as many.

Personally I think it’s great if people want to have events but let’s not force it on everyone who doesn’t want to get involved and use that to prevent career progression . Just let people crack on with what’s important to them but don’t expect me to think or get involved the same way.

You should suggest international Men’s day. Bet it gets declined unless ofcourse it’s about Mens mental health. As a way of getting people together, sure why not ?