Forest vs PGMOL | Page 3 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

That will turn Forest in to a circus. Need to take high ground. Make the stand for benefit of football.

Not Questioning integrity but decision making. Decision to field official with an interest and placing them in a compromising position.

Questioning why decision making process isn’t more open.

Questioning the standard of refereeing in general and how clubs can assist improvements.

Questioning how communication between clubs and officials can improve and the benefits of a role like Clattenburg.

Questioning some of the rules around VAR like second yellows.

Move away from the threat of action to the lessons to be learnt and the benefits to football.

Move away from petulance and victimisation to helpfulness and Greater good. Do all this as part of response to audio release. Change the atmosphere. Continuation benefits no one. What do Forest want out of this now? Take the high ground.
And list every incident which directly led to points being lost, and why the tweet on Sunday was the last straw in an enormous list of decisions which have cost us.
United away, Everton at home with the Yates non-pen, Bournemouth at home with Boly and the non-pen handball, Toney, Neco's non pen v West Ham, Taiwos non pen v Newcastle, Liverpool at home, and then Sunday.

Have I missed anything?

Whilst I didn't approve of yesterday's tweet, it's certainly drawn attention to the issue. Without it, and without the hype it created, today's outpouring of discontent amongst fans probably doesn't happen. It would be wonderful to think the PL suddenly find themselves under real pressure to sort their shit out, and Forest were the ones that got the ball rolling.
Which is why the club need applauding for sticking their heads above the trenches. Zero will change without a call to action, and occasionally it requires throwing a hand grade in the room to really spark a vociferous debate and to force real and significant change.

Like you I was on the fence about the tweet, but so glad we have an owner who will challenge the status quo. This will force some action and change, and if the media and FA think we are the bad guys, thats a price worth paying.

The reaction of the vast majority of fans support what we did as a club.

And list every incident which directly led to points being lost, and why the tweet on Sunday was the last straw in an enormous list of decisions which have cost us.
United away, Everton at home with the Yates non-pen, Bournemouth at home with Boly and the non-pen handball, Toney, Neco's non pen v West Ham, Taiwos non pen v Newcastle, Liverpool at home, and then Sunday.

Have I missed anything?

Brighton bloke sending off

Which is why the club need applauding for sticking their heads above the trenches. Zero will change without a call to action, and occasionally it requires throwing a hand grade in the room to really spark a vociferous debate and to force real and significant change.

Like you I was on the fence about the tweet, but so glad we have an owner who will challenge the status quo. This will force some action and change, and if the media and FA think we are the bad guys, thats a price worth paying.

The reaction of the vast majority of fans support what we did as a club.
Maddison punch. Not that I personally saw it as a punch but everyone else seemed to so let's add that to the list

The away match against Manure. The Worrall sending off and Penalty decisions were soft as shite.

I said in a post this morning that wile I didn't necessarily agree with the tweet yesterday that sometimes the end CAN justify the means. It has certainly opened the can of worms & they are beginning to get out now that fans from all persuasions have jumped on. Just read Forest's more conciliatory tweet which is good to see, but the process has started now & Maranakis I think will keep pushing.
PGMOL are in a bit of a corner now, if they refuse to release the audio then people will draw their own conclusions, & if they do release it, given that most people seem to agree that at least 2 out of 3 should have been given then they are either going to look incompetent for inspecting the footage & seeing nothing wrong or they will be seen to not have looked closely & objectively enough at the available footage.
Whatever the outcome it isn't going to show PGMOL in a good light, whether what we as a club gain apart from being proved right on this occasion outweighs what we might have lost from a PR point of view is debatable
agree 100%, and we know that there is no outcome here that will look good on PGMOL simply because they were awful decisions, so somewhere mistakes were made and either they own up to them and throw match officials under the bus or they keep quiet and continue to look shady as f**k

The away match against Manure. The Worrall sending off and Penalty decisions were soft as shite.
is there any you tube videos out there that have all the dodgy decisions from forest games this year all in one? ideally that isn't totally bias, but somewhat factual?

is there any you tube videos out there that have all the dodgy decisions from forest games this year all in one? ideally that isn't totally bias, but somewhat factual?
There have been a few vids with some highlights. I don't think there's anything documenting every incident. It would be 20 minutes long.

Exactly. United away cost us a point at least. Everton at home cost us a pen and a chance of a point. Bournemouth at home with the sending off and not giving the pen, at least a point, possibly 3.
A point minimum from Brentford and Newcastle. A point v Liverpool, and 3 points yesterday. 9 points there, and thats being conservative and ignoring the non sending offs at Brighton and Spurs

No one has been able to explain to me why different rules apply in the pen area these days.. Anywhere else on the pitch for any of the 3 would have been free kicks, this insufficient contact stuff is rubbish how can someone sitting miles away judge the level of c
Sufficient enough to foul him, fluff the pass, floor him and make him limp away. ABH in the real world.

Like you I was on the fence about the tweet, but so glad we have an owner who will challenge the status quo.
Yes chap, allegedly Francis Rossi was invited to VAR our recent game against Wolves until it was pointed out to the PGMOL that he wasnt actually a Wanderer!

this looks as if it's going to get very interesting doesn't it, can't see EM backing down now given all the support from fans all over. Fasten your seat belts chaps
Just seen on SSN in Spain they want the Barcelona game replayed due to a dispute as to whether ball crossed the goal line apparently they don't have goal line technology in Spain

this looks as if it's going to get very interesting doesn't it, can't see EM backing down now given all the support from fans all over. Fasten your seat belts chaps
Just seen on SSN in Spain they want the Barcelona game replayed due to a dispute as to whether ball crossed the goal line apparently they don't have goal line technology in Spain
actually pretty surprised at how much support we seem to be getting from other clubs' fans