Forest vs Newcastle match thread sponsored by geordies in the rain with no shirts on. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Forest vs Newcastle match thread sponsored by geordies in the rain with no shirts on.

Well fuckin deserved 2-2 ... Newcastle bloody lucky with their goals ...yes we'll taken but hell if their players tried to hit the ball with a first touch like they did...no chance will hit it as good as they did...
Yes they had more possession but we created the best chances.. MGW should have scored and Elanga same again before his goal..
Heads are not dropping down and we are attacking in waves.. its a joy watching Williams and Tavares attacking the opponent and Elangas speed? Wow...how he burnt the Newcastle defense was astonishing...never Brennan scored such goals...
What about the non given penalty? Gordon clearly pushed Elanga...
Avoid set pieces, press them in their half and yes, we can win this game...still I take a point ...but pls avoid set pieces...we are worst then a L2 team in defending them...

A half of 2 halves. Shit first 20 but looked much better last 25. Room for optimism though, despite not looking fantastic we could have had 4 and we look dangerous every time we break forward at pace. If we can cut out the abject set defending at set pieces we should win this as they’ve created nothing of note from open play

What about the non given penalty? Gordon clearly pushed Elanga...
Waiting to see that again if they show it. I think Gordon clipped his leg first, that's what started putting him down before the shove and the likely made the ref think he went down too easy. But yes for me it was a pen

Waiting to see that again if they show it. I think Gordon clipped his leg first, that's what started putting him down before the shove and the likely made the ref think he went down too easy. But yes for me it was a pen
Well get nothing from this clown of a ref he just seems to get pleasure from shafting us

Yates needs to be careful though this half. I reckon the ref will be looking to make up for missing that trample of Schars foot just before our second equaliser.