Forest vs Newcastle match thread sponsored by geordies in the rain with no shirts on. | Page 13 | Vital Football

Forest vs Newcastle match thread sponsored by geordies in the rain with no shirts on.

Dude
Remember where we were with 6 games left last season?
This kind of comment is very silly imo. Nothing is over until you at least get NEAR the end of the season.
We don’t seem to have that momentum with our current squad, or the crowd for that matter. 6 home losses out of the last 7 now.

We have to hope this 11 comes good for us IMO

Sels

Williams Boly Murillo Aina

Sangare Dominguez

Elanga MGW CHO

Taiwo

The quality is there to be ‘upper’ bottom half

I’m not giving up hope yet but we urgently need to pick up some wins starting with the next games. We are scoring enough to pick up points but just conceding so many stupid goals which are killing us.

It's laughable SKY now showing how 6 Newcastle players have to block off the Forest defenders for the first goal to work.
So VAR miss 6 fouls in the box for Newcastle to score .
We are naive to the extreme first Toney now this .

It's laughable SKY now showing how 6 Newcastle players have to block off the Forest defenders for the first goal to work.
So VAR miss 6 fouls in the box for Newcastle to score .
We are naive to the extreme first Toney now this .

They were doing it all fooking game. Brentford must have a classroom in newcastle for the dark arts

JUst watched the umpteenth replay of their 3rd, and Burn running out of the area completely took out Dominguez to stop him getting a block in. Didn't notice at the time but it was bordering on an assault. Still shouldn't be surprised that neither the ref or VAR either didn't see it or just ignored it
Var should be seeing that

Nuno really isn't a media man is he, his post match press conferences are about as enlightening as his pre match. Colin Fray can't just ask him a question & expect an eloquent answer, he has to make a statement & Nuno either agrees or doesn't

Really enjoyed the game and I honestly can't give the name of any of the starting 11 who played badly. They all played really well, they all played their hearts out.

Why did we lose? Because Newcastle also played really well, their best players played really well and if Newcastle play really well they beat Forest. Simple as that.

Luton got to play a Newcastle playing like dickheads, we got the Newcastle that played really well.

They scored three really good goals. First one was superb. We should have done better to track Gimeraes but the ball in and the volley were fucking brilliant, I had to just applaud that one.

Their second was shit from our point of view but good from theirs. Botman looks like a basketball player but you have to win that first header. Not sure who lost it, maybe Williams? But we did poorly from that.

Gimeraes's third was just a good strike. 3 shots on target, three goals. We must have had at least double that but squandered too many.

So, it's another 3-2 defeat. Our favourite scoreline.

End of the day, we will be in the championship next season. We can't defend. We don't get lucky. But most of all, I personally think the PL want Luton to stay up and I think we will definitely get a points penalty. And I think that points penalty will be judged to relegate us no matter what we do.

Don't get me wrong; I don't have faith that we'll stay up on our own steam either. We have some great players but it's just not happening. We can't do anything against a good side deploying a low block to see out a game. Everyone knows that set pieces are a bonanza. 5 defeats in 7 and no wins in normal time this calendar year.

It's depressing. We need 5 wins from 14 games, and that's if we don't get a penalty. Which we will

JUst watched the umpteenth replay of their 3rd, and Burn running out of the area completely took out Dominguez to stop him getting a block in. Didn't notice at the time but it was bordering on an assault. Still shouldn't be surprised that neither the ref or VAR either didn't see it or just ignored it
Cheating is actively encouraged in the premier league

Really enjoyed the game and I honestly can't give the name of any of the starting 11 who played badly. They all played really well, they all played their hearts out.

Why did we lose? Because Newcastle also played really well, their best players played really well and if Newcastle play really well they beat Forest. Simple as that.

Luton got to play a Newcastle playing like dickheads, we got the Newcastle that played really well.

They scored three really good goals. First one was superb. We should have done better to track Gimeraes but the ball in and the volley were fucking brilliant, I had to just applaud that one.

Their second was shit from our point of view but good from theirs. Botman looks like a basketball player but you have to win that first header. Not sure who lost it, maybe Williams? But we did poorly from that.

Gimeraes's third was just a good strike. 3 shots on target, three goals. We must have had at least double that but squandered too many.

So, it's another 3-2 defeat. Our favourite scoreline.

End of the day, we will be in the championship next season. We can't defend. We don't get lucky. But most of all, I personally think the PL want Luton to stay up and I think we will definitely get a points penalty. And I think that points penalty will be judged to relegate us no matter what we do.

Don't get me wrong; I don't have faith that we'll stay up on our own steam either. We have some great players but it's just not happening. We can't do anything against a good side deploying a low block to see out a game. Everyone knows that set pieces are a bonanza. 5 defeats in 7 and no wins in normal time this calendar year.

It's depressing. We need 5 wins from 14 games, and that's if we don't get a penalty. Which we will
You think Newcastle deserved to win that ? .....WOW !

I thought we were good for a point. I think we missed mangala today, Yates and Dominguez are too similar. Also playing two CHs with wing backs rather than full backs is risky. if we stop letting in daft goals we have a chance to pick up the points we need. Boly surely comes straight back to the side after AFCON.

Nuno needs to start backing up the improvements in play with results.

On the post game analysis they described this as clever. Exactly what I was moaning about in another post, what is clever for the others is a foul for us.

What also pisses me off is time and time again for opponents or in other games VAR will literally spend 5 minutes scouring and reviewing further and further back to try and award or discount something. When have they ever done that in our favour. It's complete hypocrisy.

I think we will stay up still. In fact I think we will get a result against a very defensive set Moyes west ham next up. But if we do stay up it's just more of the same with officiating. You would like to think that new clubs coming up would bump us up the food chain but it is gonna be some of the old boys club who will jump above us in the pecking order.

Tonight I actually don't care if we go down for a break from this shit tbh the way I feel with officiating and decisions ATM

I thought we were good for a point. I think we missed mangala today, Yates and Dominguez are too similar. Also playing two CHs with wing backs rather than full backs is risky. if we stop letting in daft goals we have a chance to pick up the points we need. Boly surely comes straight back to the side after AFCON.

Nuno needs to start backing up the improvements in play with results.
How many points 'should' he have since he started?