Forest vs Brizzle Match thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Forest vs Brizzle Match thread

So boring. I, and everyone else on here would prioritise having a fit and healthy 'first choice' squad against Newcastle and trying to get the 3 points which are essential this weekend, over a likely 120 minutes (again) against shit opposition (again) which if we win, will take us over 2 games (again) to dispatch them.

Unless we somehow fluke a goal in the next 10
no, youre speaking for everyone for some reason but its a minority that dont want to win this game

Thank goodness haven't been able to watch tonight's debacle sounds as if we have been really poor which hasn't been helped by defensive set up.

I am really starting to worry about our form now, that's 2 games against league 1 side & 2 against mediocre championship side where we've been 2nd best, now Montiel off injured & another 30 minutes looming which is the last thing we need
4 games against lower league opposition and failed to win any of them in 90m :downer:

Alsolutely fucking embarrassing if this goes to ET. And there is the injury as predicted.

Aina at least is back after Newcastle

no, youre speaking for everyone for some reason but its a minority that dont want to win this game
I didn't say I didn't want to win the game. I want to win it without playing MGW, Elanga, Taiwo and Murillo. And if we didn't, I dont care. I dont want injuries, and it seems only you would want to risk that.

So we needed two games and 120 minutes to scrape last a League One side, and were going to need the same again if we want to scrape past a Championship side.

And some on here are convinced we'll get enough wins in the PL to survive comfortably?

I didn't say I didn't want to win the game. I want to win it without playing MGW, Elanga, Taiwo and Murillo. And if we didn't, I dont care. I dont want injuries, and it seems only you would want to risk that.
im not a melt so i dony worry about injuries in a game, as much chance in training or getting out of bed. I worry about not thrashing a lower league side at home whoever we start the game with

So we needed two games and 120 minutes to scrape last a League One side, and were going to need the same again if we want to scrape past a Championship side.

And some on here are convinced we'll get enough wins in the PL to survive comfortably?
Can't disagree with how this is looking. This is just an embarrassing joke now.

That will be seven hours to negotiate two sides from the leagues below us. If we even negotiate past both

yeah once, whilst we also beat prem opposition and got to late stages 2 consecutive years of a cup. This is 4 out of 4 that we failed this season which is a bit less of a one off

Yes but by losing to Blackpool 4-1 we didn't even get a chance to play them twice?

Or play someone else lower level in next round

Weve shown last season you can lose badly to lower lever AND avoid relegation