Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Bournemouth match Fred sponsored by **** me it’s cold

It's a winning side so you can understand not changing it, just think Freeman isn't fit enough and fig is still wobbly.

I get the feeling that this is a bad time to be playing Bournemouth. They got a narrow win in an exciting game last week and that was probably a big boost to them. I'd take a draw.

They have been in bad form up till the last couple, maybe the cup game against Southampton will make a few play within themselves to not get injured.

A good sunny day, temps in the 20's, chilled out overlooking the mountains and the alfalfa fields, sighh, not a better day to beat a seaside side if its that cold back there :)

You lot are guarenteeing a handsome loss by talking nonsense about playoff places.

The absolute limits of ambitions this season are to get to the last three games no longer worrying about relegation.
I can only go by what Ive seen myself and with that Im with you, absolute garbage all year then its all roses cos we beat the promoted sides lol Almost half our points must be versus the bottom 3.
Fingers crossed tho. you reds!