Forest V WBA - Match thread ..... | Vital Football

Forest V WBA - Match thread .....

Giving this one a miss unfortunately. The boy had the meltdown to end all meltdowns in public today, Mrs Pope very stressed and it's her birthday tomorrow.... "Alright love, I'm off to the footie, look after the boy on your tod tonight" doesn't sound a good move for my long term health.

Forest to prove me wrong tonight in always expecting a bottle job

No Grabban at all? Davis apparently done for the season, time for Surridge to get a fair crack at it. Mckenna is ok and cook back on the bench.

Giving this one a miss unfortunately. The boy had the meltdown to end all meltdowns in public today, Mrs Pope very stressed and it's her birthday tomorrow.... "Alright love, I'm off to the footie, look after the boy on your tod tonight" doesn't sound a good move for my long term health.

Yeah your probably playing it safe there Pope. It's on the box if you get the chance to watch.

We are in a spot of bother without Davis ffs. Hopefully the sum of the parts with everyone else back fit is enough.

So what I would expect to happen now is a few more injuries to key players, a losing streak, miss out on playoffs, lose more than half the side, and battle relegation next season.

We have to break the cycle of shit at some point though...COYR.

I was going to start a thread but I did not know the weather in Nottingham. I suppose Finbar in Canada will have different weather. It is a shame that Davis is done for the season, but people were moaning on here that Grabban should not have been playing alongside a centre-forward and Johnson, and now he is not. So Forest are bound to win by prevailing wisdom on here............

No Grabban at all? Davis apparently done for the season, time for Surridge to get a fair crack at it. Mckenna is ok and cook back on the bench.
Davis has a history of injury problems unfortunately, that's why someone of his ability has barely played, barely scored and is fairly cheap

I watched Forest see off Ipswich Town on the morning of my honeymoon, so probably take a different view on this sort of thing. However, I hope you get to watch it or follow it on the telly and that you, your lad and your family feel better tomorrow.

I was going to start a thread but I did not know the weather in Nottingham. I suppose Finbar in Canada will have different weather. It is a shame that Davis is done for the season, but people were moaning on here that Grabban should not have been playing alongside a centre-forward and Johnson, and now he is not. So Forest are bound to win by prevailing wisdom on here............
Apparently we are getting another bloody snow storm tonight! Think I'll move back home, done with this shitehawk of a winter

Cooper has always erred on the side of pessimism with injury timings and then players make a miracle recovery hope it's the case this time