Forest v Palace Match Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

Forest v Palace Match Thread

Team should pick itself, injuries aside.
Wood up front,CHO and Elanga wide,MGW behind them.

Dominguez and A N other in middle is the only variable.

Defense Murillo and AN other injuries dependant.

Neco and Aina/Tavares if fit.

Its tried and tested, it creates chances.

Origi surely must be done now.

Honestly lads Nuno is so fucking crap. Is it 1 win in 16 games in 90 mins now?

To think that some on here confidently assured us that he'd have us comfortably safe on 50+ points, yet here we are STILL relying on Luton being slightly worse than us.

Nobody can say with any confidence that this guy has been an upgrade on Cooper. He isn't a Forest manager and is sucking the enjoyment out of going to games.

Honestly lads Nuno is so fucking crap. Is it 1 win in 16 games in 90 mins now?

To think that some on here confidently assured us that he'd have us comfortably safe on 50+ points, yet here we are STILL relying on Luton being slightly worse than us.

Nobody can say with any confidence that this guy has been an upgrade on Cooper. He isn't a Forest manager and is sucking the enjoyment out of going to games.
Not that I'm fortunate enough to be able to go to games regularly, but I said a few weeks ago that my levels of looking forward to games had sunk to almost Chris Hughton levels

At times he looked a danger to us on the ball. Light, easy to knock off. Lucky he didn't lose it in a dangerous area.

I kept expecting him to recieve and turn, but mostly he just passed it straight back.

Agree.

He's obviously talented, but we don't have luxury of time.

Same with Sangare, he's not a bad player, it takes time to adapt, same as Mangala he took time to adapt.
Get the usual suspects in,and hope the finishing improves, it's the only way we survive this.

On a side note - how many times did Sangare nearly trip himself up by trapping the ball and getting it under his own feet. This guy's played in the CL....

And can someone explain to Origi what offside is?

In the cold light of day that was a poor result and performance. Relying on Luton being worse than us and maybe another points deduction for Everton is plain embarrassing. Judging on our performances this season we deserve to go down, end of. As for the manager he should go and quickly he's taking us down chaps.
On our performances this season we are the 4th worst team so why do we deserve to go down instead of one of the bottom 3?

It feels like Nuno doesn't still know his best team.

Let me write to him and tell him that Dominguez should be in the midfield or Danilo if we are at home and want to score - we can't play two defensive midfielders and also still concede like that (for me if was Felipe who was out of position).

Elanga if he is fit SCARES defenders and in the least will take two players out.

For fulham :

Sels, Aina, Neco, Felipe / Omba, murilo, MGW, Dominguez, Yates, Reyna / Elanga,CHO, Wood

We need to win at home considering our remaining fixtures so i'd even say we get Reyna in for yattes with Elanga.

It's do or die now and we can't rely on Luton we should be well out of this position with this squad.

A few games ago we were playing well and just not getting the rub of the green. I thought our luck would change and we'd get a few wins, but we actually look like we're getting worse.
That's why he changed the team.
He had to try something to change the run.

At times he looked a danger to us on the ball. Light, easy to knock off. Lucky he didn't lose it in a dangerous area.

I kept expecting him to recieve and turn, but mostly he just passed it straight back

He was bloody awful, and with 8 games to go in a dog fight i don’t want to hear about how he needs time ‘getting up to speed’. The bloke didn’t fancy it one bit - didn’t like the speed or the idea of having to fight for the ball.

The whole performance was utterly pathetic - we look absolutely drab all over the pitch and I find Nuno and this whole team so utterly spineless.

Relegation is absolutely nailed on.

He was bloody awful, and with 8 games to go in a dog fight i don’t want to hear about how he needs time ‘getting up to speed’. The bloke didn’t fancy it one bit - didn’t like the speed or the idea of having to fight for the ball.

The whole performance was utterly pathetic - we look absolutely drab all over the pitch and I find Nuno and this whole team so utterly spineless.

Relegation is absolutely nailed on.
That's a bit strong.

You can't say CHO was spineless, or Aina, or Wood,Neco?

Niakhate quickly becoming the forgotten man. Not even in the squad again today. May have been mentioned at the start of the thread but he'll be sold in the summer you'd think.