Forest v Newcastle (Till we go official!) | Vital Football

Forest v Newcastle (Till we go official!)

Lienking

Vital Football Hero
Not around tomorrow. Second time I've booked a day trip, and will be missing most of the game (even on tv), having previously missed the WBA game. Anyhow, having wanted to see all the reserves against Bury, we probably need to give some regulars some match time, along with trying something different.

Pants - needs more game practice
Byram Dawson Hefele Robinson (All need more game time too)
Cash Bridcutt Yates Goncalves
Soudani Murphy

Could give Worrall a go. When did he actually play last?

Not around tomorrow. Second time I've booked a day trip, and will be missing most of the game (even on tv), having previously missed the WBA game. Anyhow, having wanted to see all the reserves against Bury, we probably need to give some regulars some match time, along with trying something different.

Pants - needs more game practice
Byram Dawson Hefele Robinson (All need more game time too)
Cash Bridcutt Yates Goncalves
Soudani Murphy

Could give Worrall a go. When did he actually play last?

I think Watson needs more game time, otherwise broadly agree with the starting 11... but would expect Steele to start.

Would expect Steele to start (assume Smith is banned?), but Pants looks like he could do with some match practice. Not sure Watson is worth the game time! Certainly wouldn't play him with Yates again (or Colback).

Worrall nor Yates will play as they are both off for at least 6/12. Bridcutt and Velios in the shop window? Appiah? After all he may be our new third option striker.

Has Appiah got any pace ?
I really would like someone with real pace making some runs for Carvalho to pick out.
I hope he gets a bit of a run out.

Benitez is likely to rotate tonight but from our side we have to be saying bollocks to rotation for rotation’s sake. We need to use this as an extra game to get the side to gel and figure out our best 11.

The trio of Carvalho, Dias and Goncalves need to play. They need game time, the bit parts they are playing need to stop.
We only have Murphy who can play the lone striker role. Soudani can play off a striker but not a lone striker imo.
Hopefully Bridcutt plays and has a stormer. He is far, far better than Watson.

The trio of Carvalho, Dias and Goncalves need to play. They need game time, the bit parts they are playing need to stop.
We only have Murphy who can play the lone striker role. Soudani can play off a striker but not a lone striker imo.
Hopefully Bridcutt plays and has a stormer. He is far, far better than Watson.

I agree, we need to play a strong team. Ak needs to get them going.

Bridcutt might play half a game if he's in contention for a starting place on Saturday. But Watson needs games IMO. They may get a half each to play for the shirt on Saturday.

Soundani will start up top IMO. If Grabban's still injured Murphy won't be risked.